Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wtgamerz
Jan 5, 2005

I tolerate this century
Question about the EFT program.

My wife's iphone 4s went out of contract last october and my galaxy s4 is still under contract with AT&T till may 2015.

Do I have to trade in my phone to get the etf payoff since it's my line that would have the ET fee? Or can we trade in my wife's iphone, get credit towards her new phone, then get the etf credit?

Even with subsidizing a new phone on the t mobile plan, we would be paying less per month than at&t, and we live in DfW so I believe we get really good 4g lte coverage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wtgamerz
Jan 5, 2005

I tolerate this century
My ETF would be $245, so even though I wouldnt get as much as I could other places for her phone, it would be worth it if they would give us credit towards a new phone, and pay off that $245.