Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otm Shank
Mar 5, 2005
Mir raucht den Kopf!!!
I just ordered an unlocked moto x directly from Motorola. It says it comes with a T-Mobile sim--can I use it to sign up for the nerd plan? I read something claiming that postpaid and prepaid sims are different??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otm Shank
Mar 5, 2005
Mir raucht den Kopf!!!
Just got my unlocked moto x that came with a T mobile sim already installed. I'm trying to activate it online for the nerd plan but I need an "activation code" that comes with prepaid phones which I'm pretty sure I don't have...

Otm Shank fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Feb 3, 2014

Otm Shank
Mar 5, 2005
Mir raucht den Kopf!!!
That'd be awesome! Don't have PMs but my email is redacted at gmail. Otherwise I guess I'll swing by the T Mobile store tomorrow.

Otm Shank fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Feb 12, 2014