Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nihiliste
Oct 23, 2005
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
I'm having an odd problem with the My Account Android app. For some reason, after switching from a Galaxy Nexus to a Nexus 5, the app stopped working - even though I can still use manual phone codes to get minutes/balance info. Heck, even the iPad version of the app is still fetching info!

Anyone know what the trouble might be, and if there's a solution?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihiliste
Oct 23, 2005

Burden posted:

It might be that the app doesn't work on 4.4. I remember visual voicemail didn't work because of 4.4. They probably need to upgrade the app.

That should've been the most obvious answer, now that I think about it!

Nihiliste
Oct 23, 2005
In my experience - and based on other anecdotes too - T-Mobile tends to be great once you're up and running, but a pain in the rear end if they botch some step in setting up your plan.