Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
I had the Value/Traditional plan and switched over to the Simple Choice plan for roughly $10 more a month, mainly because of the unlimited calling and free international coverage of data/text. The free coverage is limited to 2G speeds, T-Mobile says around 128kbps. Looking to get some reviews on this, what has been your experience with using international roaming? When travelling internationally I expect to be using a lot of Google Maps, but not much web browsing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Upgraded my Nexus 4 to Android 5.1.1. Since then, I'm unable to send out multimedia or group messages using the stock Messaging app.It just says "Sending"

Anyone have any similar occurrences or suggestions on how to fix it? I did reset my APNs to default settings, but that didn't seem to do anything.

Edit: Nevermind, seems to be working after restarting twice.

Weaponized Autism fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Aug 23, 2015