Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
How are Lajons not in the Asia Championship qualifier :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I haven't paid attention to pro Dota in a couple months, what the gently caress happened to EG?

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

PPD :shrug:

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Bad Moon posted:

I haven't paid attention to pro Dota in a couple months, what the gently caress happened to EG?

No one knows.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Bad Moon posted:

They played like poo poo on Captains Draft because servers. Zai seems like he's regressed a little bit and their games at The Summit often relied on him to a large degree.

They also may just be suffering from the Too Many Tournaments fatigue that plagues everyone. The new lineup is still in next week's D2L finals.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

fy retire

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

Sphyre posted:

fy retire

What?

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

He's missed about twenty impales in this game. I was suggesting that he retire because he is bad.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Pretty sure who ever is casting was just on the forums

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
Seriously they aren't putting speed gaming in the upper bracket? What a loving joke.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
With Aui gone, EE should move to Europe. It would fix the team's ping issue and maybe EE could finally touch a boobie.

Someone make a new thread this one is old

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Meat Recital posted:

With Aui gone, EE should move to Europe. It would fix the team's ping issue and maybe EE could finally touch a boobie.

the ping issues are why they choke at every lan, agreedo

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

jsoh posted:

the ping issues are why they choke at every lan, agreedo

im on it

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
were there any "Don't play with tcjimbo' signs at TI4?

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
S4 offlane, Arteezy mid, Puppey and Zai support, Kuro carry seems most likely. With them being able to move people around depending on draft. The greediest dang team.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Hearts just beat VG, and apparently Big God withdrew or something so HGT is automatically in the winner's final in I-League. Neat.

Lucca Blight
Jun 2, 2009
Do you think Fear regrets the Mercedes purchase?

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Craptacular! posted:

They played like poo poo on Captains Draft because servers. Zai seems like he's regressed a little bit and their games at The Summit often relied on him to a large degree.

They also may just be suffering from the Too Many Tournaments fatigue that plagues everyone. The new lineup is still in next week's D2L finals.

I liked pro dota better when I only had to care about one tournament

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

EthanSteele posted:

S4 offlane, Arteezy mid, Puppey and Zai support, Kuro carry seems most likely. With them being able to move people around depending on draft. The greediest dang team.

This is correct.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
new thread ready to go up i just need a title for it any suggestions or am i going with "the ping issues are why they choke at every lan, agreed"

Luna Was Here fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Jan 2, 2015

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i'll throw it up when i wake up in a few hours

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Name the thread 'Eternal Envy Owns'

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Goetta posted:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
"I think they got Sandking Bot as a standin."

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Goetta posted:

You're dead to me

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
The Secret is Out Boys

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

Lucca Blight posted:

Do you think Fear regrets the Mercedes purchase?

Fear clearly is too stupid to see his team falling apart so I doubt he can see the consequences of a financial decision.

Valve will probably give money to all 16 teams at TI5 though so at least he's got a paycheck coming in 2015.

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

KyloWinter posted:

This is correct.

vomit

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Meat Recital posted:

hes useast there are no ping issues they are also still an american team with 1/5 players from na/sa :^)

HATEPOSTING
May 27, 2011

EthanSteele posted:

why would it be anything but s4 and rtz switching between mid and carry, zai offlane and puppey kuro support. Kuro is a bad carry, zai probably likes offlane much more than support and did s4 ever offlane?

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

HATEPOSTING posted:

Kuro is a bad carry

:stare:

HATEPOSTING
May 27, 2011

i mean, obviously he's a pro player so he's not "bad" but he's still xboct level.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

HATEPOSTING posted:

i mean, obviously he's a pro player so he's not "bad" but he's still xboct level.

Oh dear

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

HATEPOSTING posted:

tell me more about your opinions

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!
It's hard being a Na`Vi fan these days, you have to justify so much away.

Jessant
Jun 16, 2001

Hey hey now Na'Vi look like a better team than Alliance for the first time in YEARS.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(

Jessant posted:

Hey hey now Na'Vi look like a better team than Alliance for the first time in YEARS.

high praise

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

Jessant posted:

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

TBH I think Alliance was away better at the time, their Day 1 play was just terrible and prevented them from making the bubble race. TI4 format was awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I always had the feeling that Notail wanted to be something more of a core player, but probably wasn't going to get that as long as Kuro was there with the exact same issue. TI4 proved that Notail is flexible as gently caress, but he always winds up being Wisp & Some Other Dudes. He seems like the kind of guy who is good enough at so many heroes that you can draft around him by picking two or three heroes he's really good at and leaving the other team stumped as to which one is going to be his hero.

The guy who has been quite an amazing playmaker for Secret is honestly S4. And while it seems like a stupid observation to say that a guy who won a TI is still good only a year later, what a serious bounceback for that guy.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jan 2, 2015

• Locked thread