Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blinky2099
May 27, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a passive old man is probably not likely to ship draws. passive old men around me 99% of the time do nothing but make fun of people who "overplay draws" and they always just call or fold with them. maybe people around you are different though.

i think he can show up with overpairs, but i certainly wouldn't include every combo if you're trying to calculate actual percentages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinky2099
May 27, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
God drat, good poo poo. I'm running around $35/hour at $1/$2 homegames but have been getting raped during my first few sessions of 2/5 and 5/10. I've got a week off between work and school where I'm going to try to get 70 hours of 2/5 in.

• Locked thread