Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dead56k
Sep 23, 2009

the seduction of america's youth

incoherent posted:

I'm going to try my damndest to get to Austin psyc fest (May 2-4). Please tell me about your experiences!

psych fest is excellent. the ranch that it takes place on is perfect. one of the stages is set up at the bottom of a big hill right in front of a creek, and the acoustics are really nice for an outdoor venue. the festival is super relaxed; you can walk in and out. after one act, we walked to our car (which was parked 50 yards from the entrance), and drank beers out of our car trunk until Acid Mothers Temple was getting ready to play. from right outside we could still hear the other bands playing.

near the end of the night, no one was even checking wristbands. we walked in with extra beers in our hands and no one seemed to care. I'm going all three days this year for sure, it seems really worth it. they haven't even announced the second round of acts yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread