Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

scrooger posted:

Mastodon, deafheaven and meshuggah. Do they always get heavy acts like that for Bonnaroo? Might have to find my way out to this.

There are always a few. Mastodon's done it a few times. Isis, Baroness and Kylesa have all been there.

Common Ground Festival in Lansing, MI announced the line-up for their first out of six(!) days. I would definitely be down to get a one-day ticket for this bill. All I know about the other days is that 311 is the headliner on the second day (barf) and that the third day will be headlined by a country singer named Justin Moore. I think they try to make each day appealing to fans of certain genres.

Also in Michigan is BLED Fest, which doesn't exactly fit what most of this thread about, but is still always a great time. It's a typically punk/emo/hardcore/post-hardcore/screamo festival held in a high school. They've been announcing one artist per day as part of "Free Ticket February."

Confirmed so far:
Hawthorne Heights (LOL)
Title Fight
The Menzingers
Bane
Dads
Old Gray
Self Defense Family
Man Overboard
Transit
The Flatliners
Endeavors
Cruel Hand
Pentimento
Direct Hit!
Dr. Manhattan
Young Statues
Knuckle Puck
Forever Came Calling
The Saddest Landscape
Maps for Travelers
Grey Gordon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I went in 2011 and the Saturday of that alone had as many good bands as the full line-ups for the past three years.

• Locked thread