Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

It's spelled Buku Music and Arts Project, not Boku ;) I'm gonna try to go to that because Explosions in the Sky, The Flaming Lips and a bunch of fun EDM acts are playing that.

Also there's The Voodoo Experience from October 31st to November 2nd here in New Orleans. I go almost every year and I'll probably go again this year. The lineup hasn't been announced and they've been getting less and less packed with good artists in the last few years, but there's always at least a handful of acts that I want to see, like last year I got to see Calvin Harris, The Cure, New Found Glory, Nine Inch Nails and a few others, so it'll probably be worth going to even if there's only one or two big acts I want to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Elrobot posted:

It's kind of the antithesis to a lot of these fests, but this year I'm heading to Iceland to check out ATP. I've always wanted to go to one of these events and always wanted to go to Iceland so it's a great marriage of interests. Only 5000 people, got my accom booked with my ticket walking distance from the fest. July 10-12 in Keflavik, Iceland.
Only a few names so far, but I'm totally down with the lineup

:stare:

I'm planning a trip with my girlfriend to go to Iceland in April! Unfortunately gonna miss this. drat. Seeing something like this while I'm there would be awesome.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Tomorrow I'm headed to BUKU. On the agenda: Schoolboy Q, Chromeo, The Flaming Lips, Explosions in the Sky, Skream, The Glitch Mob and Danny Brown. And this one goes on until like 2AM which will be nuts because the latest I've ever been at a festival was like midnight. I'm real loving excited because it will be my first time seeing every one of those artists except for Explosions in the Sky, who I saw a couple of years ago and they were great then, so I'm expecting them to be great again tomorrow.

• Locked thread