Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Would love to see Slowdive and Pional, hopefully I'll get a chance to see Pional some time this year (highly, highly unlikely... have they ever even performed in the US?), Spain is too far to go for me
e: John Wizards too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
There's a TCC festival thread going on as well.. I have a feeling I'll be defaulting most my posting to that thread.

Lightning in a Bottle is going to be near Bradley, CA this year (central california coast). Earlybird tickets on sale Feb 18th at 10am on their website.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

thesg posted:

Eminem * Outkast * Kings of Leon * Arctic Monkeys * Skrillex * Calvin Harris * Lorde * The Avett Brothers * Foster the People * Zedd * Pharrell Williams (maybe, not 100% on Pharrell)

Threw up a bit in my mouth

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

incoherent posted:

So micro-coachella announced its lineup

Wow thats a pretty amazing lineup

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Too close to the burn

• Locked thread