Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

KungFu Grip posted:

Do we need another Super Saiyan Zeb gif?

Something Yosemite Sam oriented would be be the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

notaspy posted:

I love how dated the black and yellow look is, it comes straight out of the 80's.

And where those two patting each others backs? Are the both Canadian or something> Has WWE gone all let the best man win on me?

If serious post: Holy poo poo, watch Ring of Honor or PWG.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

notaspy posted:

I don't watch wrestling anymore (not since the Corporate ministry was a thing) but I do like these gifs and having a general understanding of the current kayfabe, so this back slapping stuff would be an interesting indication of a new direction of WWE.

So what is NXT's USP within the WWE stable? Smackdown is\was the family friendly show and Raw was the more OTT and hardcore show as I remember it.

NXT is the WWE's farm for Indy Darlings and Up and Comers. Kayfabe wise, it's meta as hell. WWE guys show up and sometimes act outside their heel/face affiliations, sometimes not.

Zayin and Cesaro have some indy history together, hence the hug.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

TheJoker138 posted:

The hug was more the culmination of the story line about Zayin wanting to earn Cesaro's respect than their indie history. It's the Rocky ending, he didn't win, but he went the distance and showed everyone he could, winning the respect of his previously dismissive opponent.

Lil A, Lil b? Part of it had to be putting on a great match on a marquee show.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

rovert posted:

Thanks for that....

Holy poo poo, that is terrible. The ref stagger is killing me.

Evil Badman fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Apr 29, 2014

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

DeathChicken posted:

Clearly there was a very well hidden live wire on the mat.

Surprise run-in by Little Mac.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Someone in the discussion thread (can't remember who) kept on asking if someone could throw a Brazzer's logo onto several scenes between Layla and Summer Rae (Summer Rae hitting Layla with a pie, Layla pouring kitty litter on Summer etc.)

People just jumped on it I guess, makes more sense than Daniel Bryan is a farm, where the hell did that come from?

Running gag on the internet is to add the Brazzer's logo to anything remotely sexual, or that could be construed as such.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Cool thumbnail, I got to see Happy Gilmore fight the Dudleys.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Spikeguy posted:

"Sighing and hooking his belt back up, Dean leaves a crumpled up $20 bill on the dresser. It's smeared with what one can only hope is ketchup."

As if Dean had 20 dollars.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Jerusalem posted:

Thanks Wrasslormonkey, especially for GIF OF THE CENTURY.

Any other Hell in a Cell gifs wanted?

The ref checks mizdow after the post match Brogue kick.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD MOTHERHUGGER

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

oatgan posted:

Jerusalem and WrasslorMonkey you've been leaving money on the table for years now https://www.patreon.com/WrestlingGiffer

The example gif in the Patreon is SilvaGunner rip quality.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Jerusalem posted:

Wrestlemania 33 was 1000 years long and had 4 billion matches in it, so rather than having me just gif it and end up spewing out everything, just post if there is anything in particular you'd really like to see a gif for. Thanks!

Undertaker sits up and falls over.

Just use it as a standing reaction to events that poo poo the bed at the end.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Jerusalem posted:

I like to think that wasn't a planned spot, he just saw an opportunity and took it.

Those are the best spots, tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Jobbo_Fett posted:

There's no bull in that bulldog!

That's a cutter.