Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Timby posted:

Can we, you know, not post 11-meg .gifs inline, please?

All the gif threads bring my browser to a screeching halt. I had to stop looking at the PYF gif thread at work and now I am 300 posts behind. I only stick with this thread to bombard my friend's ongoing group message with wrasslin' gifs because they hate them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I like how he drools after hitting the pole. Good sell.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Long time viewer, first time caller:

Holy Moly!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Does not compute..... must.... wrestle.....

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

So what was the justification for saying Rollins lost via DQ?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Please tell me the Dudleys won.

Also, what's the quick recap with that ending?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

oatgan posted:

Dudleyz won by DQ.

Seth pinned Sting, Sheamus came out to cash in, The Demon Kane came back and laid everyone out to stand tall and close the show

Win by DQ is bullshit!

So Sheamus didn't get to cash it in or did he then get curbstomped by Demon Kane?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I always make a point of not making anything bigger than 5mb, and I post the gifv links every time. Seriously, I haven't done anything differently and if I compare these last two posts to all my other recent gifv posts they're basically identical.

I seriously don't know why these aren't working, it's the same link structure that always works (and is in fact working on the previous page!) and I don't want to post the original .gif extension and create 60mbs worth of links. Unless you're saying that the gifv versions I'm posting are just the same size as the gif anyway because they're not over 10mb? In which case the entire thing has been an exercise in futility regardless.

I'm starting to think maybe I should give up making gifs, to be honest. I can barely even load the page up nowadays.

Instead of using imgur, try gfycat sometime.