Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!
From SmackDown tonight, I would be very happy if someone could post a GIF of the spear on Rey Mysterio that ends the main event.

The Goog fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Feb 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Practicing my screen recording method of live giffing for 'Mania since nobody knows how to rip this damned stream

Also Bray's a pretty cool wrestleman.

If anyone can get this down to avatar size, I'll buy it for myself and a cert for them.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

'Bout the best I can do since the gif is so long. Tough to hit that 30kb mark.

You are a wonderful human.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

Spermgod posted:

oh yeah and i just wanted to say that whining about the future ace of the company getting to punch the miz in the face at the expense of dolph ziggler is one of the funnier stupid whiny smarks things ive seen lately. bye

I think the point is wondering why Roman did it out of nowhere on the SmackDown before a Miz - Ziggler PPV match. The question is more "why has WWE given away for free something they ostensibly want people to pay for?" than "why is the bad main eventer we don't like doing something the good undercard guy we do like should be doing?"

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

As a pure wrestler, I'd say that AJ is inferior to Beth, Mickie, Natalya, and maybe Paige. As a complete package of in-ring talent, charisma and popularity, I'd have her at the top of that list, by a pretty significant margin.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Does Lita count because I thought Lita was real cool.

In my mind I think of Lita as a contemporary to Trish because their retirements were very close to one another. If you want to say that she's post-Trish, then yeah, nobody even comes close. Lita was massively popular on a level that none of the current roster could get to even if WWE was inclined to let them.

Also I want to echo Jerusalem; LayCool was a great, great act.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

super macho dude posted:

WTF is Bray wearing? Are they jobbing out his husky boy Tommy Bahama shirts too?

Looks like it's this shirt:

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

Stephanie McMahon has been awesome since coming back to TV regularly for the Authority angle, and you should all vote her second place in Non-Wrestler of the Year when it comes time to do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Is that Brock hitting Sable? It's hard to tell because everything looks like it's been run through one of those SNES emulator graphics filters.

Plain black trunks and bald head tell me that it's Austin, and given that and his history and the timeframe (guessing 2001 based on Hurricane and a long-haired Paul Heyman being in the ring) I'd bet money that the woman is Debra.

EDIT: vvv Now that you say this, I see the pink in Mighty Molly's gear, and the rest comes together. You're right.

The Goog fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jul 8, 2015