Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gonna need a gif of Rollins falling on his rear end after the barricade fell apart as he tried to jump it at the start of Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, I was shocked at how much I enjoyed their match. The whole Smackdown was pretty drat good to be honest.

It was better than this weeks Raw, I think.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Thauros posted:

Courtesy of Senor LARIATO

I should maybe start watching NJPW.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Peanut President posted:

More ye olde raw gifs:

Jesus Christ Mark Mero was terrible. I remember when he debuted and I was like 7 years old or whatever and everyone loved him except me and one of my friends. Even at that age I knew HHH, despite being the heel, was a way better wrestler and is the guy that people should have been cheering for, there.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Evil Badman posted:

NXT is the WWE's farm for Indy Darlings and Up and Comers. Kayfabe wise, it's meta as hell. WWE guys show up and sometimes act outside their heel/face affiliations, sometimes not.

Zayin and Cesaro have some indy history together, hence the hug.

The hug was more the culmination of the story line about Zayin wanting to earn Cesaro's respect than their indie history. It's the Rocky ending, he didn't win, but he went the distance and showed everyone he could, winning the respect of his previously dismissive opponent.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Some gifs from earlier today:

Watched the show three times and this got to me every time:

What was this a reaction to? And which show?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Alteisen posted:

Oh poo poo Orton landed on a monitor when he did the Batista bomb/RKO combo, I hope he's alright. :ohdear:

From the gif it looks like he took most of it on his rear end, and not his back. He probably isn't 100%, but it could have been much, much worse.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Steve Vader posted:

Is there any way to turn amazing new John Cena theme music into a gif? Probably not. But I can't stop laughing at this anyway. This isn't going anywhere. It's the new Kurt Angle "You Suck!"

This isn't new, god drat it. We were doing this back in 2004 (or 5 or whenever he debuted his current theme). I have asked on this very forum several times why people stopped doing it and just did the boring "let's go cena/cena sucks" thing instead now. I am so loving glad it's back.

I need a gif of Ceasaro's giant loving superplex, by the way.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

the_american_dream posted:

Emma may be the most adorable wrestler of all time

I love NXT Emma. To the point where she was often my highlight of the show.

I skip WWE Emma's segments every week.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

He's trying so loving hard to keep a straight face here.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

flatluigi posted:

I can't believe this actually happened:

Holy poo poo this is hilarious.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

ChikoDemono posted:

I don't think HHH will get his win back anytime soon.

He doesn't need to, he already buried him.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'd like to point out that Otagon actually beat me to that but then edited his post.

I know it's awful but there's no way I could pass that up because I'm a horrible person. The video did make me cry though, and WWE is awesome for doing all of that.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

ZenVulgarity posted:

Trips sold that punch great

WWE owns for kids and it's the only reason why I can slightly stand Super John Cena The Boring Character sometimes.

I hate watching Cena, I hate his interviews, and I hate the way he's booked.

But if I was in charge I wouldn't change a god drat thing about it because it resonates so well with kids, and especially with kids with terminal illness. And that's more important than us smarks being bored for a segment of the night or whatever, honestly.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

epitasis posted:

"Maximo tope"

Now THIS is a version of the pounce I don't think looks stupid and weak.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Violently Car posted:

The Pounce is great. :colbert:

The pounce is a spear for retarded people.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Maria :swoon:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm actually kind of angry at Undertaker for not doing it after this.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Memento posted:

I could watch this forever. In fact, I think I will :allears:

I think it's one of the worst clotheslines I've ever seen Harper give, personally. Usually he's got a really good lariat but this is just awkward looking.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

What the gently caress is even going on here?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

TheRagamuffin posted:

Do you like hurting other people?

gently caress, you beat me to this joke.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I don't watch TNA, but has Abyss always worn Mankinds old thrown away clothes?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

Jericho's expression after the blackout is great. Just the right amount of confusion and fear, without making himself look like a dork. (Well, any more than his '40 year old dad who thinks this year is totally when his band's gonna make it' self already is)

Hasn't his band already kind of "made it?" Like, they're not Metallica or anything, but they consistently get booked and seem to be doing alright.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I don't see how anyone can HATE Ratner. Or love him, for that matter. He's the definition of workmanlike. He has no style of his own, but is competent and being a mimic when it comes to other people's style. He'll never produce anything truly great, but he usually (there are some exceptions of course) doesn't make total poo poo either. His films are carried by the strength of the performances, screenplays, and editing.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

The whole "Rehearsals are for fags" thing, for one.

Well yeah, he's a terrible person, but if you can't separate what kind of a person someone is from their artistic (that should probably be in quotes for Rattner...) output then, well...

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

epitasis posted:

all brett ratner's movies think they're funny but they're not. except xmen 3 which should've killed the franchise

Red Dragon: a laugh riot.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Alouicious posted:

was that the one with DO YOU SEEEEEEE and Philip Seymour Hoffman glued to a wheelchair and set on fire

Ok yeah, I guess it was kind of funny. But it wasn't MEANT to be.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Steve Vader posted:

Are they really trying to bring back "HLA" with Summer and Layla?

I'll be okay with this if they also bring back Three Minute Warning. I just liked the idea that if anybody anywhere said "three minutes," two giant Samoans would appear to kill them.

No, they're bringing back PMS with Summer and Layla. Except they're the faces, this time.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Or like Summer's group in NXT, the BFFs (Beautiful Fierce Females).

The BFFs never did anything with male wrestlers. The Slayers are essentially PMS but with a different jobber playing Meat every week.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

God I loving hate that 6 sided ring.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Has anyone combined that Lesnar suplex gif with the Simpsons "stop he's already dead" gif yet? And if not can I request this?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jetfire posted:

AJ's the best Diva since Trish, right? I can't think of anyone in between who comes close.

Beth was up there, and I'd argue Mickie was also really good (although a lot of people would disagree here) but yes, AJ loving rules.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'd watch a remake of Yojimbo starring Dean Ambrose.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

It's Roman Reigns.... I... I don't even know how you can begin to confuse those two :stare:

I think he was making a joke about Roman's new ring gear. I choose to look at it as him paying tribute to the late Dean Ambrose by wrestling in a tank top to honor his memory.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I Before E posted:

We almost saw a man's life end

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Illinois Smith posted:

Thanks J-Ru, you're the bestest.

(via DVDR)

So did he break his rear end?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Evanauto posted:

Whoever Tech Directed a show where the subject goes from left to right, then cuts to a camera where the subject now moves right to left, should be fired.

Out of a cannon.

In to the Sun.

Wrestling hasn't followed the line rule for years now, even in WWE. It's disorienting as gently caress.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

They're the bomb dot com IMO.

To that I have just one thing to say: Girl bye.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

A few extra Raw gifs to go with those already done.

I love when Dean Ambrose gets confused by being a face :allears:

At some point I really want to see a Dean vs Bo feud. A heel who doesn't realize he's a face vs a face who doesn't realize he's a heel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

I get the feeling Saraya Knight could kill us all.

From the gifs of her I've seen on here, I think if you just protect your junk you would eliminate about half of her offense.