Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

"Kane...Kane killed him! We're finally free!" And then they all run off and it turns out Adam Rose is just Leo Krueger having gone totally insane and kidnapped a bunch of people, forcing him to party with him all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Otto von Ruthless posted:

I'm just gonna watch these over and over again instead of RAW I think

Pretty much anything is going to be better than Raw tonight considering who the guest hosts are.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Shima Honnou posted:

Also do Layla at the ropes like that one guy requested.

That was me, and yeah, do it.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Dean Ambrose: Wrestling's answer to Nicolas Cage.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I haven't watched the episode yet, so I'm just going to pretend she started going "Ohhhhhh Chavo!" and he cut her off mid "Chavo" with that.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Daniel Bryan posted:

Sure.

Actually, she tagged with him earlier tonight. He turned heel by hitting Blue Demon Jr with the chair, then hit two other guys. She was trying to get him to stop.

Stop ruining my fantasy about Chavo finally getting revenge for his awful WWE entrance music with your facts and truth.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Kifisonfire posted:

So is Lucha Underground the spiritual successor to WSX?

No, because Lucha Underground doesn't suck.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Kifisonfire posted:

WSX featured a ref getting powerbombed into an exploding cage. Explain how it sucked.

WELCOME TO WRESTLING SOCIETY X ON MTV 2! WE ARE SO loving HIP AND EDGY AND COOOOOOL! MOUNTAIN DEW, GUYS, AM I RIGHT!?!?!? HERE'S SOME AWESOME NU-METAL!!!!!!! EXTREEEEEEEME!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I hope that wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man-ing becomes the new fandangoing.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

I'm sure WrasslorMonkey is gonna post gifs real soon, but let me know any standard gifs you want because I'll happily make a 1000 after that sweet loving main event. :allears:

Rowan's spin kick, and anything with Sting.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Wazzu posted:

Amazing fix on a botch here. I imagine the full spot doesn't make a good gif, but the fact that his way of fixing his lovely grip is gif worthy stands out to me.

This isn't a botch fix. He used to do this all the time in NXT.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I love the crowd reaction in that Dreamer/RVD gif. It takes a second before they register it, then a bunch of them all turn to their neighbors like "no loving way, did you see that?"

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The Croc posted:

What valor!

The "Chivalry" chant that came after this is one of the reasons I love the NXT crowd. Also because they booed down the "we want Kenta" chanters and drown it out with a "Hideo" chant.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

It's weird how the sentiment for Rowan has gone from "he's been wrestling for 10 years and still can't do poo poo without looking dangerous and awkward so just cut him loose" to "he's cool and I want to see him more". I really think the booking holds back talent more than any of us can possibly imagine.

I'm still convinced that his dangerous and awkward looking moves are all still 100% him doing them on purpose because it suits the character. Much like Dean's sloppy looking offense.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

That move is just VINTAGE ORTON! but from one rope higher.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Daniel Bryan posted:

belated TTTT gifs

My god, it's the vigilante Sting!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I enjoy that Goldust's gimmick has somehow transitioned perfectly naturally from "gay panic crossdresser" into "grizzled old wizard."

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

Whilst we are talking about Keny Omega, lest we forget that he once fought a 9 year old girl. And lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQdYZvCNn-M

How did he lose? Time limit?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

It keeps giving me checkout errors when trying to buy it from Gamestop. Do you think they pulled it? Did anyone else buy it just now/today?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mr. Yuk posted:

It went through just fine for me about 30 seconds ago.

Well what the gently caress. I've tried two different cards, and both my phone and PC.

E: Tried it again and now it's working.

Vince MechMahon fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jan 17, 2015

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

How did the crowd react to Reigns/anything that wasn't Bryan?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

uncleKitchener posted:

Carmella is spoiling the sawfness and needs to go away.

I'm pretty sure we're supposed to hate her. I'm worried it's going to lead to Enzo or Cass turning on each other because of her instead of just realizing she sucks and disavowing her, possibly replacing her with Blue Pants at this point.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

uncleKitchener posted:

I totally get it, but why turn these two? They're not some unstoppable force where if one screws up, their whole synergy is ruined and they'd be prone to turns.

Also, she's goddamn awful and I'd rather not see her as heel valet or manager for either of them since they can both outshine her in all aspects.

However, I'd be okay if she a valet for one of the roster monsters or the hype man (whatever his name is), possibly after turning on Enzo and Cass.

They should have her replace Becky in Team B.A.E. post-Rival.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

It's funny how I associate that entrance dance more with Triple H than I do with Too Cool.

It would be weird if you associated Brodus Clay's dance with Too Cool anyway.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

The shovel dance was Grandmaster Sexay.

I swear to god either Brodus or Tensai did it in the games.

E: Looking it up I'm apparently totally wrong.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

uncleKitchener posted:

I would be happy with Taker vs. Wyatt if it's a hybrid casket and Buried Alive match.

Taker ends up in a casket and Wyatt ends up buried and it shows perfectly where both their careers are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Dimebags Brain posted:

Think of how cool that Sting stuff would have been with Dean instead of Randy "world's most boring wrestler" Orton.

Why would it be cooler with some lame rear end jobber?