Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

sticklefifer posted:

CZW should just go all out and rebrand itself "Legit Murdering People Wrestling".

I remember watching one of their PPVs late one night back when Sky here in the UK/Ireland still had the Wrestling Channel.

Guys just hitting each other with florescent light tubes and dropping each other on to "H" shaped things made of light tubes. Not to mention the amount of badly executed bumps and land-on-your-neck spinny poo poo.

Blood and glass dust everywhere, don't know how no one got permanently hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

That Bryan bit was Attitude Era pop-level.

The "Yes!" chants were drowning out his music at points.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Memento posted:

This and this. Anyone who says Cena is a bad wrestler either doesn't actually watch his matches, or alternately, is an idiot.

Yeah, Cena has been pretty good for years at this stage and even before that he wasn't all that bad.

There are far worst workers that WrestleGoons love.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Gonzo McFee posted:

That CM Punk quote "Nobody could tell me why Miz was main eventing Wrestlemania and I wasn't" rings true with everything that Miz does.

He was on MTV a bit a few years back.

That's all you need to know.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Orgophlax posted:

:stare: I guess I shouldn't tune out on Diva matches anymore.

EDIT: Did this get the "Holy poo poo!" chant it deserved?

The glorified Playboy models that WWE has wrestling for them managing to not gently caress something up too horribly is hardly worthy of that kind of reaction.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

They still only have maybe 2 or 3 solid female workers who can perform consistently decently, same as they've always had.

The rest are there because they look good and are awkward and botchy as gently caress.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MiketheGreat posted:

AJ can say what he will about guys getting injured because they're inexperienced and nothing's ever his fault, but the Styles Clash is not a good move and he really should retire it.

Yeah, it's obviously AJs fault that some Japanese gently caress-knuckle can't do literally nothing for long enough to have his finisher done on them.

He should do a really stiff pointless chest-chop or shoddily executed brain-buster so the guy will understand what's going on.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I like whoever this is because he is the only random Japanese wrestler posted here that actually shows a bit of emotion/character.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I love that most of it looks like loving horrendous botches but it's ok because LUCHA!

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Le Saboteur posted:

I think if you look at it he also gets pushed in the head at least twice more after than incident by fans.

His hair got grabbed at a few times as well and multiple people flipped him off straight to his face.

People hate him because he literally cannot wrestle and is utter poo poo at everything else. Even the most casual of fans know it because he has never actually done anything other than hit people and gently caress up promos.

He did 3 superman punches, 3 spears and a botched knee-counter thing last night.

That was it. In the main event of Mania.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Squalitude posted:

Botch or planned? I get that the cartwheel is probably part of her usual moves but no-one really plans to hit the ropes like that do they?

Not-Alexa was terrible and sloppy as gently caress in that match.

It was a botch.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I'm the dildo stuck to the ladder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I love the fact that Roman is so terrible that two heels kicking the absolute poo poo out of him has the fans cheering. They can't even get him over as a heel himself because people loving despise his mere presence.

Release the useless oval office so that he can go to TNA and wrestle poorly against Mandrews or whoever the gently caress is still left there.