Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Requesting a gif of the elusive creature Cleveland was chanting for all night, Dandaniel Bryanyan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Orgophlax posted:

Already done:

I just now realized that Raw has red background lights for the crowds, and Smackdown has blue background lights. I never really noticed the difference before.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Delsaber posted:

I'd love to see a budget sheet for WCW back in those days. I'm no expert but there looks to be a solid grand of pyro in that .gif alone.

Imagine Hogan dancing with the cash from Wrestlemania 9, and you've got WCW's balance sheet.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

ChikoDemono posted:

I don't think HHH will get his win back anytime soon.

Hah! Take that, Trip--

oh.

:smith:

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Jerusalem posted:

Oh the kid actually died? That's terrible and I feel awful for making that joke now :smith:

Yeah, he passed a little while ago, and I think that's when the mini-doc on him got released. :smith:

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

MiketheGreat posted:

Wait are you trying to tell me that Power Rangers is "fake"??

I choose to believe that the power rangers are all just luchadors having a day off.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I think it was during Adam Rose's post-match celebration, there was a shot of a grandma-lookin' lady in pink awkwardly flopping her hands around that would be an amazing .gif...

EDIT: Timestamp of about 52:20 on the network.

Teddybear fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jul 1, 2014

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Kukash posted:

Was I only one hoping that one of the belts would come lose when Cesaro and Sheamus were up there? Unplanned winner and all that.

This ain't TNA-- those belts were glued/physically latched to the holder.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Roman Reigns posted:

I just saw the whole match, and the man really is incredible. I REALLY want to like him, but I can't get over the fact he's a bigoted dickhead. :(

bigoted dickhead?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Jobbo_Fett posted:

They should've ended on Kevin Owens vs Finn Balor.

As far as I'm concerned, they did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I hope that whoever ends up making gifs catches Kofi mugging for the camera at the start of the tag match. It was pretty good.