Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

Intergalactic, all-planetary, everything super-supreme champion
If voting for you means more capcom gifs down the line then you may have my tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

I really wouldn't mind if Monkey started posting a best of responses he gets from twitter from his gifs. I have to imagine that many of them are overjoyed at some of his work. I remember Xavier at one point begging for a Capcom finisher of his own.

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

If any of you magic moving pictures people watched Impact tonight I have a request.

Can I get EY flip slamming Abyss into the Tacks?

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

Thanks man. Sadly one of the best spots of the show. But I got a bit of a man crush on both EY and Abyss so this was my match of the night.

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Haha, yeah. That's a pretty weird stipulation, but I try to not judge them by the color of the skin they pretend to have, but by the content of their gifs.

And yes, Reddit has some deep, dark places.

You chose that over /r/onetruegod ?

Reddit is basically like forum threads that have forum threads inside of them. There is basically a subreddit for EVERYTHING. There is a subreddit for just posting pictures of things with G on them. I mean the letter G. So its like nothing but pipes and weird things that have a solitary G painted or stamped on it.

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

Jay 2K Winger posted:

That he does.

Shave the head...keep the beard. Best of both worlds!

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

I think someone needs to make a .gif of the Bro-mans reaction to the Managerie and keep it around for reaction gifs. Robbie's :stonk: is just so exploitable.

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

Forceholy posted:

You could make it look like the "wasted" screen you get when you die in GTA5.

Or the Dark Souls "You Died"

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGov43YQvbo

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

Jesus Christ. I've watched that loop over and over and still have no clue how that is safe to perform.

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

I know thats not what happened but I want to imagine her head just being driven through the ring. And when pulled out there is just an acme cartoon hole in the ring.

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

Forceholy posted:

I thought she retired.

She was injured in a try out match by some fat girl from the 3D Academy. TNA just kinda pushed her off the side and didn't pay any hospital bills for her despite saying they would. It eventually lead to a lawsuit against TNA for injuries she received under their employ from dangerous spots to the match with the rookie who wasn't ready to be in the ring.

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

89 posted:

Do we like Alexa Bliss because she's super freaking hot? Or is it because she's super freaking hot and dresses like Harley Quinn?

Yes

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

Hey guys I'm going to practice crashing through the ropes at various heights!
You want us to get the crash pads?
The what nows?

Seriously. How does he teach himself to do this and remain a standing human being by the time he masters these rope recoveries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

quite stretched out posted:

can someone gif aj styles' exposed rear end in a top hat please

Bonus points if you have Hornswaggles Head emerge from the hole in his pants