Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaskadan
Mar 28, 2010

I've got some bad NOMS for you

:wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaskadan
Mar 28, 2010

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I keep watching it but I still don't get it. The human neck is not a pogo stick. how did this happen? Not even "how did this happen without him dying" but how did he get that much air off a piledriver corpse or no?

Get a small wooden plank and put a tennis ball on it.
Drop the plank on top of the basketball from a decent height.
The tennis ball will shoot up into the air.

The energy from the bouncy ring passes straight through Tommy's legs to RVD's shoulders and up he goes.

Kaskadan
Mar 28, 2010

Delsaber posted:

Wasn't this something from The Zybourne Clock?

NFI, I remember it from a science show at primary school
They did all sorts of crap like this to show how energy moves through objects in different ways.
For the final 'experiment' was to put a ping pong ball on top of a Tennis ball on top of a basketball and drop it from head height.
It took a couple of goes to get them all to bounce straight, but when they did, the ping pong ball ended up on the roof of the hall

They also taught us one of those 'unlosable bet' tricks with a rubber ball and 2 wooden planks. But I really can't see how that would apply to wrestling, so I'll leave it out.

Kaskadan
Mar 28, 2010

Frilled Lizard posted:

"Hey Seth, when ya gonna fight me?"
"I don't know!"

:hfive: I don't know either