Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Its so she can be the Queen, Charlotte Flair from the Queen City, Charlotte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Concussion and broken hand from that move, I believe.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

oh but seriously I posted:

Homer's fake name scene, but it is a haunted & rattled Kofi Kingston explaining to Miz why he has to catch him when he does the dive

Kofi: "Now repeat after me "I'm going to catch you"
Miz: "You're going to catch me"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Kennel posted:

Are they somehow better at doing quick camera zooms at the impact moment, or do I like it just because it isn't WWE?

They're better. Just in that clip the shot is tight on Inamura until he picks up the other guy, then it zooms out to show you all of them and what they're doing. It then zooms in as they do the move but it's faster than WWE, not as chaotic, and is mostly to focus on what you need to focus on. It then quickly pulls out as it makes sense to show more of the frame in anticipation of the pin and count.

I'm short, WWE uses zooms to put an emphasis on a move by going "look how chaotic this looks! It's crazy!" while that zoom put an emphasis on it by making it the only thing they show you. The zoom cuts out anything you don't need to see and shows you the move, the thing you're supposed to see.