Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

This is probably my favorite wrestling gif since the the TNA goblin of ages past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Jerusalem posted:

Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin
http://i.imgur.com/Uaafilh.gifv

I can't tell who is supposed to be hurt at the end of that move

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Wazzu posted:

Maybe the guy rolls through it unharmed is fine, whereas the guy grimacing in pain on his back is the one who was hurt.

Corbin is still selling it like a DDT though

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Surprisingly low-key sell for human flubber ball Mascarita Sagrada

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

Saw this on wreddit. The Diamond Cutter is still my all time favorite finisher.

https://fat.gfycat.com/HonorableFloweryCranefly.webm

When I was a kid I bought this PPV on replay because I had heard he did a Cutter reversal from a chokeslam and wanted to see

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Got so much heat ice cubes melted the next town over

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

So if one of AJ's kids ends up gay does he just tattoo a line through their name or what

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dr Wagner must have quit the juice because he looks way tinier than when I was watching him in AAA

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

One of the better botch saves imho

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Is that Sara Del Rey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Some say bringing in a new kid is a sign that a show is getting stale and looking to a gimmick to try and keep viewer interest, but I for one am just delighted that Kurt Angle now has a black son whom he loves very much :3:

It also builds off what we know about the Kurt Angle character from his Booker T feud

Rare consistency