Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

BasicFunk posted:

Probably. He looks more "meaty" not "juicy".

And all that muscle makes him look that much shorter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Wait, did I miss a Smackdown where the Shield just goes and murders everyone?

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Jerusalem posted:

I have ZERO recollection of this, when did this happen?

I saw that scene during an ad for the After Raw thing they're selling.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

TheJoker138 posted:

I'd like to point out that Otagon actually beat me to that but then edited his post.

I know it's awful but there's no way I could pass that up because I'm a horrible person. The video did make me cry though, and WWE is awesome for doing all of that.

Well the Joker definitely would make that joke. I appended the Mark Hamill laugh in my mind.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

For some reason I now imagine Cena AAing people onto stretchers while working as an EMT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Vincent posted:

Sami Zayn.gif

I remember that during the NXT after Takeover that same little girl shrinks back into her seat when Kevin Owens passes by her.