Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?
Maybe it's just me, but doing a wrestling show in a prison seems like a bad idea. Especially when you have...whatever that was going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Flat out the best thing about being live for that Wrestlemania.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

I remember Katsuhiko Nakajima being in the G1 a few years ago and really enjoying him there. Glad he's still doing his thing because he's real good at it.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hogan really liked that stepover armbar thing. I think it's in every clip of "Hogan actually wrestling" I've ever seen.

Edit; also those Hogan enzuigiris are wild.

unimportantguy fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Mar 12, 2020

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

A couple seconds of googling left me going "Wait, that Iizuka?" Wouldn't have recognized him in a million years.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Every Stan Hansen in Mexico promo is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Dangit that left out the best part where he got a 3 on Honma.