Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

89 posted:

TJ Perkins sucks, but he's obviously there for kids.

Where's Tajiri.

At the Performance Center stalking Regal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

AMReese posted:

If you see pictures of Eddie and Chavo side-by-side, it's ridiculous just how juiced to the gills Eddie was before his time came.

Not a surprise, as a golfer Chavo simply didn't need to be juiced so much.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Can't believe someone actually found a way to make the Canadian Destroyer look even more fake and convoluted.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

FunMerrania posted:

G1 Climax 27 Press Conference

All I get from this is that Yano makes Okada cry, and that I want to see Omega vs Suzuki, with the first match being a serious one-on-one encounter in New Japan, and the second being a balls-out crazy mess in DDT, because, come on, a guy who once fought a 9-year old girl vs a guy who fought a mummy? Sign me up.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Wait what the gently caress

So, um, I take it Roderick didn't push off the turnbuckle enough, so Dijakovic and especially Lee had to seriously power up to save his rear end from being inadvertantly brainbustered? Because if that spot was meant to go that way, yikes.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

Jack Evans really is one of the most giffable wrestlers.

Ode To The Bulldogs was a loving sweet combo move by Generation Next, though also pretty risky with Jack quite often slipping on the sweaty backs and botching the landing. I'm fairly certain they did that move in a cagematch with Roderick standing on the second rope with Jack jumping off the cage, slipping on the back of the guy and drat near breaking his neck on landing.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Look at this super-brutal chairshot by Hogan on Nitro, I'm amazed this wasn't cut for its brutality:

https://twitter.com/ThatsOurMongo/status/1307354159230914560

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

drat, I knew Eddie had a bit of a run on the Indies in 2002 (including winning the IWA-MS Heavyweight title in an excellent Three-Way Dance against Punk and Rey), but I didn't know he had a run in New Japan.

Also, I would assume the Black Tiger standing on the ring apron is Silver King rather than Rocky, right?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Dimebags Brain posted:

I think Kaasa hosed up both Horiguchi and Gamma with that 630. Dude was pure 100% CIMA-bait and was amazing watching him do moves like peak-Ricochet in Brock Lesnar's body, but he was sloppy and never tightened up over the course of his DG tour.

drat, Kaasa, that's a name I haven't read in a very long time. Whatever happened to that guy, did he retire or something?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

Apparently he hosed up his back in a really dodgy Evolve ring. Went for a springboard moonsault & the loving rope snapped so he landed badly, not quite Hayabusa levels of horrifying but still ugly. Same show the ropes broke twice in a Hero vs Keith Lee match. gently caress Gabe.

That absolutely sucks to hear. Definitely remember seeing gifs from that Hero-Lee match, how badly do you have to gently caress up equipment that that poo poo happens thrice in one night and one of the breaks ends the career of a wrestler. gently caress Gabe indeed, drat.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Has Vikingo ever taken on Fenix 1v1 or has the timing never lined up for them? Because I need to see that.

So far it's only been tag matches involving the Lucha Bros against Vikingo and different partners. No singles match yet, but agreed, that definitely needs to happen.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Visual evidence of why PAC is rightfully called a bastard:
https://twitter.com/KVR216/status/1474207104013586447

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

PotatoJudge posted:

https://twitter.com/IsThisWrestling/status/1581508143191773185

What's left of Penta's mask makes him look like he took shots from throwing stars.

He unmasked Villano IV, who may have bladed once or twice in his career:

https://twitter.com/IsThisWrestling/status/1581506930681708545

loving hell, I've plenty of nasty blading cuts on forheads before (especially Dusty and D-Von), but that cut in the middle looks like he didn't try to cut his skin but rather his actual skull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

That's pretty cool, I think this is the first time I've seen this spot done where the downed tall guy is STILL too tall for his opponent.