Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

emjayo posted:

poo poo, he's put on a ton of muscle too since then.

Just gonna speculate, because I like believing the best in people, that it's due to the fact he stopped being a vegan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Steve Vader posted:

Is there a specific Bella that's starting to become Power Move Bella, or are they both Bella Powering it these days?

Nikkis become Power Bella, Brie has become Dropkick Bella. They're absorbing the abilities and skills of Cena and Bryan through sex!:tinfoil:

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Action Shakespeare posted:

I didn't see this in last years Royal Rumble set:

Still not as good as the guy he poses with at Wrestlemania 25, if only because that same guy is celebrating in the crowd with him after he wins at 21

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Corzaa posted:

Ryback should bring back the Masterlock challenge.

Except instead of applying it, he has random jobbers apply it to him, only to break out each time, while Axel records on an iPhone and Ryback screams "Ryback Rules!"

And have it be different "top" finishers every week, like one week it's the Masterlock, another the Sharpshooter, the STF, etc. etc.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Gordy posted:

I think he gets away with a lot when it comes to overacting sometimes, but I think every ref could learn to overact a bit. Bryce Remsburg, for example, gets a lot of hate for "making himself the star of the match" meanwhile lil' Naitch gets love for much of the same. I guess it's a disparity between people who think the ref should be invisible and others.

Also, because he looks like Ric Flair.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

So this is a Webm, not a gif, but I love it

http://puu.sh/l0mCu/7fd5ddff7f.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

The best part of this comic is how you can read it from Left to Right or Right to Left and it still works.