Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Can I get a gif from 205 of Tozawa looking up and saying NOPE to Kendrick?

Hey, Eita's tights clearly say EITA NO MOLESTAR.

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Feb 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Was that an Owarai title match or did they just forget the comedy belt existed again?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
If you wouldn't mind getting the end of the Ramp Snake too, that'd be great. The part where it bites was hilarious looking.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Yeah, Genki rules. Probably the only wrestler I've ever seen to make an entire persona out of male pattern balding.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Can I get a gif of Konnor shaking his head back and forth rapidly for several seconds during their jobber entrance? It happened immediately after Jinder held the title out of the limo sunroof and it looked really silly to me for some reason.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
They need to pull the trigger on the Dana/Emma feud so Emma can move on as fast as possible, because right now it's just the AJ/Paige frenemies angle again.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Gracias. It's the floppy ears that do it.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
They should give Dunne a striking submission. You don't really see those in wrestling.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
There have been a few matches using the ring skirts within the past year or so. It's rare but it happens. I think Kendrick did it to Tozawa in one of their matches on 205.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It also doesn't cut to six different angles mid-move.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Cutler positioned himself perfectly, but holy hell that would've been a nasty header if Cage didn't catch him right.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The Avalon/Cutler "race to the bottom" feud was easily the best part of Dark in 2020.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Danny Limelight is really good, but the phrase "Radioactive Papi Danny Limelight" is so tonally all over the place that I can't take him seriously. That and his dumb tattoos.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I remember two things about Peter Kaasa.
1) He did a running shooting star cannonball from the ring to a bunch of guys on the outside and cleared the top rope.
2) He said a bunch of really lovely transphobic stuff on Twitter.

Dude was amazing in the ring, but he was also very yikes.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
They should've had him sit backwards on a chair and do a PSA.

We've all had a lot of fun here today, but chairs are no laughing matter.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It's like a Vaudeville tumbling act.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That one match where Serpentico teamed with TH2 and had no idea what to do with himself because they weren't abusing him and throwing him around was great character work.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That IS Ciclope!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Kennel posted:

My hole!

I know I sawr it!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The big cloud of mercury dust is the most unsettling part of that for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Has Vikingo ever taken on Fenix 1v1 or has the timing never lined up for them? Because I need to see that.