Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Jan 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Is posting cool poo poo Daniel Bryan did (with Cesaro's help) on Smackdown allowed if it's posted before Smackdown airs in the US? Either way I'm just gonna link it.

http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25s0m7b&s=8#.UvVMQ7TuVkI

LA CHIVASTICA

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Haha, I remember this.

You may remember Marek Brave from his infinitely more embarrassing but equally funny SSP botch.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Some gifs from the first All-Star Weekend X show

superer bomb

bester friends

eat your heart out cesaro

indy wrestling.gif

heros don't stop

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

I'll watch the rest of ASW X tomorrow but for now CHECK OUT WHAT CHRIS HERO LEARNED DOWN IN NXT

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Gaz-L posted:

World's Most Giant Indie Geek?
lol Trent's logged more time in WWE than on the indies.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

KungFu Grip posted:

The joke is that they are doing the "two people disguised as one very tall man" joke while wrestling an indie match.
i know that's why i made a gif of it

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

History was made last tuesday you guys

dramaticddt posted:

It was now or never for the Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title. The reigning and defending 999th champion Sanshiro Takagi wanted to retire the belt so it would never have a 1,000th champion. The belt’s creator Poison Sawada JULIE was able to stop him by claiming the belt’s strap contains an ancient treasure map that appears when roasted with an Inca lighter. Takagi agreed he would put the belt up for one more defence. If he wins, the belt is retired and he gets the lighter. When he entered the ring for the Battle Royal he said he wanted it to end quickly because he wanted to go find the treasure and use it to buy luxury watches. He was cut off by video footage of Poison Sawada passing bottles of S-Cells to several wrestlers. The S-Cells gave the wrestlers snake magic but also put them under Sawada’s control. Sawada’s goal? Get the title back from Takagi by any means necessary!

dramaticddt posted:

Takagi fought through Sawada’s minions as well as the other wrestlers involved in the Battle Royal and became the last man standing. After the match Takagi told Sawada he was not a fool. There is no ancient treasure and the Inca lighter was something Sawada just bought in a shop for one hundred yen. Takagi wasn’t going to wait any longer to retire the championship and the ceremony begun. Sawada grabbed the belt and yelled “I have to challenge you!” The two struggled until Sawada knocked over Takagi with the belt falling on top of him. All of a sudden Yukinori Matsui slapped the mat three times. The Iron Man Title belt pinned Takagi. The Iron Man Heavymetalweight Championship itself became the new champion and will go down in history as the 1,000th Champion!

Bard Maddox posted:

God bless DDT.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Oh my god, Kenny killed Yoshihiko! You bastard!

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Memento posted:

This has to be the Japanese equivalent of peak_indy_wrestling.gif (simultaneous 4-way superkicks)
Nothing that happens in DDT is the Japanese equivalent of anything, they operate by their own surreal set of rules and logic. This goes double for Ironman Heavymetalweight Title matches.

Besides, the Young Bucks work in Japan too. Glorious Nippon is no stranger to superkick parties.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

I'm not gonna watch that because I'm a big tough man who never ever cries. :(

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Are you saying you don't remember the colossal RAW run of Andy "Silent Rage" Leavine? He grew up in a lovely home!

Cameron's one of the Funkadactyls / Total Divas today despite getting eliminated from the show first.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

NEVAR FORGET

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Wonder if wrassler monkey would loop that little jig he does before scurrying to the ropes

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

KungFu Grip posted:

Stupid because I think this was early in the match and Ibushi got a concussion.
It seemed to me like he got the concussion from the moonsault to the outside where he sailed almost completely over KUSHIDA. He looked kind of wobbly and out of it after that.

Not to diminish how much it must suck to take a bump like this with a concussed head.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Tokyo Slutty Gal posted:

gif of yujiro nearly killing naito with a botched draping ddt please

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Jul 26, 2014

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

ewww you got some anime in our nice gif thread

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

ouch

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Aug 1, 2014

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Germansimp posted:

I see Fale has been taking wrestling lessons from Hernandez.
on no you didn't

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Aug 1, 2014

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

SCREW YOUR DRAGON SCREW

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Aug 3, 2014

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

via DVDR's gif thread

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

YEAOH

vs

RAINMAKER

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Aug 8, 2014

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

I'll take requests for this if anyone has some. On to the last two matches!

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Is this one of those "Samoa Joe got kidnapped by a bunch of fat dudes in shorts and hoodies but we're just gonna keep calling them ninjas" things? Because AJ's clearly pushing his thighs forward there to make Tana's landing kinda sorta safe.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Edit: Wait... did you think I meant that AJ hit Tanahashi with an unexpected Ganso Bomb because he wouldn't play ball and take the Styles Clash? I know that this was just one of the spots they'd built up to for the drama of the match.
No, it's just that in my mind a Ganso Bomb is something very specific (like a goddamn ninja) that's either a fuckup or, the two other times Kawada busted it out, a Super Death Finisher. I guess what I'm learning is that people use it as a general term for dangerous-looking bumps from a powerbomb position. The one in question here is definitely closer to this than this though.

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Aug 11, 2014

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Tonfa posted:

You have to tell me where this is from.
It's DDT, they had their big Sumo Hall show last weekend and this was the usual crazy brawl that went all over the building. The bike is Sanshiro's special weapon.

MiSu & Nakazawa vs Takagi & Kasai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

NOOOOO LUKE'S BEAUTIFUL SHIRT