Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown 1/31/2014 - 3/3

I've always thought this was a cool idea for a finisher but I'm not sure I've ever actually seen it performed before this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i was hoping bray would crabwalk up the ladder but now i choose to believe he just did it to make heyman freak out

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

armoredgorilla posted:

How amazing must it be to get to the top of the industry you love by playing the gimmick you always did and that you always excelled at?

I think he'd ignore any other gimmick they gave him, or transform it into a version of his usual character. Like, I imagine them trying to give him a dancing gimmick, and after his first match going ":stare: Well, none of that was PG."

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

gif renee's face after being told her shirt looks like a tina turner hand-me-down

also a few alexa faces would make great response gifs but thats always true

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

89 posted:

Do we like Alexa Bliss because she's super freaking hot? Or is it because she's super freaking hot and dresses like Harley Quinn?

she's really good at selling her character and seems to have improved massively in-ring after turning heel. 'being hot' isn't exactly rare for a WWE woman

...but yeah she's really hot and i like her butt :D

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

her halloween costume better be an entire skeleton in the style of that glove

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i want dirty scumbag randy orton being teleported into position for RKOs so it better stick for a while