Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Rhonne posted:

Or the worlds craziest trust fall.

Aerostar is terrifying. Some of the stuff he does is absolutely spectacular, but jesus, it's terrifying. I remember an interview Konnan did a few years back with Alvarez with him saying if Aerostar keeps up what he's doing, he'll be paralyzed by the time he's 30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM488qXX2U0

This was from a few years ago, but just look at the poo poo he does. His Tiger Feitn/619s are super awesome and safe (the top rope into the double stomp kick is really cool, you see that one early in the video), but between his trust fall dive, and the NO ARMS BULLET DIVE, he will be dead by 2019

Capsaicin fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Mar 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Any chance of Tanahashi doing his best 1996 Rey Mysterio impression from G1 Day 1?

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Is that Big Bill Carr?

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Does anyone got a .gif of the New Day pantomiming during Seth's entrance? It wasn't on the Hulu version :(

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
So uh, I heard Ryback did a corkscrew pescado last night? What?

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Hoss Corncave posted:

Is there any context to this? It's making me laugh far too much.

I think this is from the Lucha Underground season 2 trailer.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Please please please get that shot of the lights coming on during Nakamura's entrance and you see him in the background with the violinist up front.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

i thought they just paused the gif for half a second at first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Hiromu's weird rear end hurricanarana bomb and Kenny taking the dropkick like he got hit with a shotgun.