Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I've voted for ya a couple of times WM.

Just mentioning it here in case we can get some more wrasslin'-themed smilies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Edit: I messed around with adding some watermarks, would like your opinions on how they turned out. I basically only used it where it would cover the RAW hashtag.

Didn't even notice them until you pointed it out - good way to lay claim to your gifs after tumblr and imgur have their way.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

NXT 1/30/2014

WHAT. DO. HIS. KNUCKLES. SAY?

No, seriously. What do his knuckles say? I can't quite make it out.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Ah, thanks for that! Shouldn't be showing it to the crowd, though, perhaps the chap on the mat is the better target?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

:allears: The bestest of buds :allears:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Hey WM, just read the 411 recap of RAW and they've already added your gifs to it (without any credit I could see). Just letting you know in case that's an issue: http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/tv_reports/331751

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Oh god, that's painful just watching it :gonk:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Corzaa posted:

You're taking about a company that had a "gently caress the World" Champion.

For the longest time I thought this was what people meant when they posted "FTW" at the end of sentences. I was so disappointed when I found out the truth :smith:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Is that Brock hitting Sable? It's hard to tell because everything looks like it's been run through one of those SNES emulator graphics filters.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

AlmightyPants posted:

Something about all the gifv's is slowing my computer to a crawl. Never had that issue before - and this isn't a slow computer.

It's killing my browser as well, using Chrome over here.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

The crazier version makes more sense than the regular version since at least someone else is throwing him - as opposed to him somehow getting lift off another man's shoulders :staredog:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

RAW looks like a real roller coaster ride, with Rollins being heel :smith: Enzo coming back :haw: Flair getting clowned :smith: an appearance by the Enforcer...

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Holy poo poo that's impressive. And scary - looks like Kong nearly gets spiked into the bargain.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Sasha in a blue shirt in the background!

*goes back to check* :golfclap:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I'll spend more time on Super Francesca II Turbo

Man that's awesome

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Champions of my heart :allears:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I love how Randy made sure the fireworks were going off before pointing

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Man Finn's entrance rules

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

These two are great, especially since AJ nearly crashes into Nak on the faked out forearm :)

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

GOAT

Urge to get NJPW world rising

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Holy gently caress

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Beer_Suitcase posted:

The spring in the ring has a lot to do with it. If you look at this piledriver i take here at 2:39 I didnt have to do anything but not die and I still got a foot of air
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNGOPu7EhdY&t=159s

Good sell, nice pop

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

CM Punk owns

Now wear a trans right shirt Punk

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

ded posted:

he wore one in florida not long ago

Cool Man Punk

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

That rules

So does this

What would you call that? A high drop german suplex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

That's not a dropkick, that's parkour off of that guy's face