Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
Right Click -> Save As -> "SethRollsIn.gif"

It's been a long-rear end while and I feel like it's always worth reiterating, J-Ru, thank you for making my wrestling gif folder exist and for making it be full of awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum

Hel posted:

I love how this one loops, they just keep bouncing back and forth hitting each other.
That's pretty much how it happened for 90 seconds.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum

Steve Vader posted:

Also, ha-ha, Jon Stewart ended his show last night with a mini-rant about Taker's streak ending.
Sure this is the wrong thread, but here's the moment in video form: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXqp71q25y0 maybe someone could flip and gif it to bring the derail back on track.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
Quite possibly the first wrestling gif I ever saved onto my hard-drive.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum

Fibby Boy posted:

What is love love love
Baby don't hurt Brie
Don't hurt Brie
No more

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
That Battle Royale was the dumbest thing and I remember being extra keen to read the Smackdown spoilers the day after just to see how they did a 2 hour show with 3 people.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum

ayn rand hand job posted:

His next chance is presumably at Wrestlemania, which will be the 2nd longest period that someone's held the briefcase before cashing it in. (#1 is Edge)
Didn't Ziggler cash in the day after Wrestlemania?

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
This video is three years old, I knew it was a bit of a problem for Orton but woah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8bA-I399F0

They fixed this table especially. They just must've.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
Isn't the main point of NXT to get the awesome wrestlers used to performing in front of the WWE cameras? What's with the change to it facing down the ramp?

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum

It's worth noting that this angle eventually lead to Zack Ryder being able to rightfully claim that he main evented Wrestlemania.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum

"Where are you, Jerome?"

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
Bit late to the request party but can we have Trish's Sasha Banks taunt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
J-Ru, you're always the best.