Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Germansimp posted:

This could find plenty of use in the future, particularly in thread starters.

"Time for Raw/Smackdown/PPV? Oh, why the hell not, let's go."

Wait this gives me an idea, be right back.

Edit:

Shoehead fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Jan 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I made this gif some time last week. Though I'm not sure if it falls under the fanart rule or not.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Is that Hero? I can't believe he got sacked for being too fat.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Fandango just really hates anyone kissing but him.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I'm glad Randy takes the time to remove the monitors now after WM last year. :stonk:

Also he loving destroyed the second one on Monday, I wonder if he has to pay to replace it, or if they just factor in that kind of loss if there's going to be a table spot?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Squalitude posted:

Yes I'm sure wrestlers have to be pay for every piece of equipment they destroy in a scripted spot :wtf:

I don't mean gimmicked poo poo like tables and that, that's a given. But I wonder about other equipment.

I mean it's WWE they have millions of dollars so they probably don't give a poo poo I'm just wondering about weird production stuff :shobon:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Say it to his faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace :argh:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Ohh hey that skeleton next to Adam Rose is Zahra, right?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Germ Incubator posted:

u little poo poo

Shinsuke Nakamura is cool as gently caress

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

ZixTheYeti posted:

I respect both of these guys and enjoy their work, but please tell me that their appearances had something to do with them starring in a comedy about boxcar hobos.

Mick has looked like that for like 20 years apart from that one year when he was the Commissioner and had shaved his head so he couldn't be on tv, and then ended up on tv anyway.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I had to go check if Chuck Taylor was dead

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Why are they soooo tuckered out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Require More Fire posted:

Well, in the case of the gentleman with the red hair, it was because he was literally having a loving heart attack.

AkumaHokoru posted:

dada5000 put his body through hell to lose 40 lbs in a month to make weight for the fight. he was literally half dead from the opening bell once his adrenaline wore off that was it for him.

Patrick Spens posted:

Kimbo Slice (white trunks) is a 42 year old who had legendarily bad cardio when he was in his mid thirties. And Dada 5000 is (literally) a backyard brawler who tried to lose 40 lbs in a month, and hosed it up so badly that he shut his own kidney's down.

:stare: Holy crap