Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Meanwhile in ROH...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

sticklefifer posted:

It's not like there's no happy medium though. They can give him character nuance AND be a superhero to kids at the same time. I don't care if he rapadoos for the win in the end to make the kids happy. But they're shooting themselves in the foot by having both his booking and his promos take nobody else seriously, because the second he's injured long-term or has to step down entirely they've built nobody else to anywhere near that level of icon status or protected booking in years. And until crowd reactions forced them to, they weren't even planning to.

Why do you hate fun dying kids?

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

the_american_dream posted:

Hmm didnt recognize her. One more dumb question but what is she saying here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlYIl55WRzc

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

How's that allowed and the package piledriver isn't?

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
One thing I'm learning quick from watching old NJPW on their site. You do not try to take liberties with Antonio Inoki.

He's willing to start kicking rear end for real at the drop of a hat.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Saw this at the end of a mini-documentary on Veda Scott.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Grozz Nuy posted:

It really should, gently caress tradition. Rollins cashing in after a brutal match with Brock makes perfect storyline sense and sets up the valiant chase of the wronged babyface. Plus if Vince has paid even the slightest bit of attention to the two over the last several months it should be so blatantly obvious that Seth is more ready for a run at the top than Roman. The dude is holding his own against Paul Heyman in promos for gently caress's sake.

Why does everybody expect Rollins to cash in after the main event instead of turning the main event into a three way?

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

ptkfvk posted:

Where and how do i start watching Lucha Underground? Should i just start with the next episode and go back or are there must watch shows?

Sling TV has 3 episodes on VOD. El Rey usually plays a marathon on the day a new episode is aired. There's a decent amount of full episodes on Dailymotion.

It's a story based program so it would probably be best to start with the casket match episode and go from there. They do a good job of recapping what you missed at the beginning but some storylines hit harder if you've actually followed what happened.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Illinois Smith posted:

he's back and he left his grandpa pinstripe tights in the other dimension so you know he means business

Gif doesn't do this one justice. The loud crack made me :aaaaa:

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

CoolCat posted:

XPW was poo poo.

I don't know. It's almost impressive how the fat guy was able to land face first into the barbed wire without breaking the light tubes or horribly injuring himself.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

he died the way randy lived. getting concussed

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
From the front page of Reddit

http://i.imgur.com/17djyaF.gifv

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

I'll never understand how the reverse hurricanrana is allowed while the piledriver is banned.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

\

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
http://i.imgur.com/q7CLSYP.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

I'm actually more impressed at the guy acting like Luger countered it to try to cover the botch. That's some quick thinking you'd never see today.