Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

armoredgorilla posted:

jesus christ, Shane loving ruled so much. I miss him.

Yeah, and I never got tired of hearing him talk and he seemed to be a human with discernible merit. I wish he was still the heir apparent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Hole Wolf posted:

I loving love Cody Rhodes.

I miss him too, but we're talking about Stardust here!

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

MrBling posted:

Let me tell you about a perfect man.

Did the ref think he needed a better view, all the way up on the first rope?

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Uncle Ulty posted:

I'm pretty sure Dean is actually Neil Diamond on acid.

I think you will find that acid is on Dean Ambrose.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Okay, now hands up if you spotted the mistake he made. Come on now, don't be shy.

I don't know if you're looking for something like "pretty much everything in this gif and all the life choices leading up to it", but he seems to, if not land with all his weight on the guy, to definitely put it all on him after landing. It looked pretty unsafe even without the Roman Candle jacket.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Was the powerbomb supposed to go down like that? Spot looks dangerous even if the dude stays inside the ring. The kick spot was cool though.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Spermgod posted:

In the process of watching this year's entire En Busca de un Ídolo tournament as part of figuring out if Hechicero or Cavernario or Ishii is my Most Outstanding this year. Thought I may as well make some gifs as I go along

So did a tag team break up and neither of them changed their gear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Daniel Bryan posted:

Bonus Lucha gif

Had to see this a couple of times to realize this was exactly what was meant to happen (or a crazy save for a botch)

I'm guessing the ridges and horns on Draco's mask aren't as hard as they look? Seems like a bit of a risk if they are.