Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Advantageous
Apr 8, 2012

spunkshui posted:

No way should this be considered a great E/N when most people are calling it a fake.

I've given up on questioning it. The story is just the right level of hosed up, and the OP put in a decent amount of effort if it's a fakepost, so all my 5's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
So nobody else is getting the vibe that the chick is the driving force behind this now? With the roommate coming home apologetic and blaming it on the girlfriend, that kind of adds a new spin to it for me. Previously I was imagining her as a broken human forced into this kind of poo poo due to unfortunate circumstances/looks. Now, I'm being forced to alter my perception as her being the one into this weird public bondage poo poo and dragging along the boyfriend for the ride. It makes sense if the boyfriend is as goony as they say, and it also makes sense that the child of an addict who ended up becoming a sponsor could potentially have a huge amount of mental and sexual issues from that type of upbringing. God, humans are so weird and E/N is off to a loving rocket of a start for 2014.

FluffieDuckie
May 11, 2005

Yeah, so "I'm the Dom, but the cage thing was totally the her idea" doesn't really sound right.

Who's wearing the Dom pants in this relationship?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
It's the old BDSM texas switch, we got us a sneaky dom.

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

That was a nice distraction.

Pick posted:

You didn't read my sentence very carefully :ssh:.

I just wanted a reason to try as many BDSM puns as possible :downs:
Sorry for the misinterpretation, even if I disagree with your true meaning

Edit: Seriously OP move the gently caress out, I know you're leaving but find somewhere else to stay temporarily if you can - these two are seriously messed up and you don't want a corpse on your hands, and it could be your own.

Synonymous fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jan 15, 2014

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

natetimm posted:

So nobody else is getting the vibe that the chick is the driving force behind this now? With the roommate coming home apologetic and blaming it on the girlfriend, that kind of adds a new spin to it for me. Previously I was imagining her as a broken human forced into this kind of poo poo due to unfortunate circumstances/looks. Now, I'm being forced to alter my perception as her being the one into this weird public bondage poo poo and dragging along the boyfriend for the ride. It makes sense if the boyfriend is as goony as they say, and it also makes sense that the child of an addict who ended up becoming a sponsor could potentially have a huge amount of mental and sexual issues from that type of upbringing. God, humans are so weird and E/N is off to a loving rocket of a start for 2014.

It's pointless to declare a winner in who is worst in their folie à deux, she seems more obnoxious cries for validation than criminal mastermind here but it doesn't actually matter because they're complimentary salt & pepper shakers of busted people & you have to take them as a set. They are both victims, the other guys are victims, everyone who has read this thread is now also a victim. We all should get some counseling together.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Synonymous posted:

I just wanted a reason to try as many BDSM puns as possible :downs:
I'd apologise for the misinterpretation but your true meaning was kind of retarded so

I just like putting my girlfriend in a dog cage and chaining her up, I'm not some kinda weirdo or anything, you bigot!

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

That was a nice distraction.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I just like putting my girlfriend in a dog cage and chaining her up, I'm not some kinda weirdo or anything, you bigot!

Finding this particular couple insanely objectionable (or perhaps objectively insane) =/= everyone interested in BDSM loving handcuffed partners making GBS threads all over beds, was my (and others') point

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Trixie Hardcore posted:

It's pointless to declare a winner in who is worst in their folie à deux, she seems more obnoxious cries for validation than criminal mastermind here but it doesn't actually matter because they're complimentary salt & pepper shakers of busted people & you have to take them as a set. They are both victims, the other guys are victims, everyone who has read this thread is now also a victim. We all should get some counseling together.

Can we drink during the counseling? This is important.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I assume there will be water dishes in our cages, it's Mike's call.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tatum Girlparts posted:

BDSM is like 80% compensating for self-esteem issues with weird sex.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
You and James should agree to this but under the condition that you get to make suggestions and ultimately it must be voted upon.

We have suggestions.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

spunkshui posted:

No way should this be considered a great E/N when most people are calling it a fake.

Sometimes they are the best. "Why do people do anal" is my vote.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Knockknees posted:

I assumed it was this kind of crate. I take back everything I said now that I know it is a plastic piece of crap. A determined dog or human girlfriend could eventually chew their way out, or pop the pins.

You are incorrect again. I have a 120lb dog with a petporter crate, second one actually as the first died (of crating), and not one escape. This thing is enourmouse, which I presume OPs roommate requires. Even at the largest size, there aint no sitting down. It's lay dogge.

All fake imo, but still a five for originality in my time here.

e: congrats OP on cagegold.

afterhours
Jul 1, 2007
Is there some sort of app that skims every thread for the term "bdsm" and forwards it to all the bdsm goons so they can flood the thread going "this poo poo is weird, BUT-"

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls

Jeherrin posted:

I feel like they could settle for 'New house rule: don't be loving weird to the people you live with.'

New house rule: chained people become communal property

DO IT OP

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

afterhours posted:

Is there some sort of app that skims every thread for the term "bdsm" and forwards it to all the bdsm goons so they can flood the thread going "this poo poo is weird, BUT-"

No, we just assign a new sub to scan the threads & then phone tree it out. It's inefficient but that's part of what makes it so hot. It's gotten to the point where I can't even climax if I'm not explaining to vanilla goons (aka VanGs) to not let their roommates kill teenage subs in their apartments (aka negligent homicide play). Fortunately there's no shortage of goons that need strangers on the internet to explain this to them. This is the sexiest goddamn thread, I can't wait to re-read it after Master puts me back in my Habitrail.

e:spelling!

Trixie Hardcore fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jan 15, 2014

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Yellow Jackson posted:

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned the crisis has been averted. Last night I went to bed after coming home, and when I got up Jen had taken the cage and gone back to her place. It's one of those plastic crate type of things with a wire door. Also, earlier in the thread someone posted that Jen was fat, and I don't know where they got that from; she's not. She's got a lazy eye and sort of weird lips, which are things you can't just fix by eating better or working out.

um guys i was with jen just doing a little waterboarding, kid poo poo you know. anyway after a series of convulsing racking coughs her desperate clawing of the ropes that bound her told me she wanted a little extra but one eye was looking desperately into my own as if pleading for mercy and the other was settled on a fireman's axe and i guess i chose wrong

anyway i've been here with you guys since about four thirty ha ha really though, four thirty

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I cannot properly express how crestfallen I am to find no images of the celebrated dog cage. Also Jen has a lazy eye and nobody made any fuss about that what is wrong with you people.
ps beware of the risks of unmonitored solo B&D

Send_Ninjas
Oct 10, 2006

Tatum Girlparts posted:

It's the old BDSM texas switch, we got us a sneaky dom.

She's a power bottom.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Send_Ninjas posted:

She's a power bottom.

"Power Bottom With a Lazy Eye" would be a great song title.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

AlbieQuirky posted:

"Power Bottom With a Lazy Eye" would be a great song title.

Weird Lips & Lazy Eye could be the album title.

How exactly do you fix either of those by working out?

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
What kind of sicko locks a dog in a cage to watch a film. Let it sit on the couch.

Warrahooyaargh
Sep 15, 2007
Oh the mundanity

Flesh Forge posted:

I cannot properly express how crestfallen I am to find no images of the celebrated dog cage. Also Jen has a lazy eye and nobody made any fuss about that what is wrong with you people.
ps beware of the risks of unmonitored solo B&D

See also Gareth Williams:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."

Hello Sailor posted:

Would you say the average age difference between your kink partners and yourself is more than ten years, about ten years, or less than ten years?

I would say that it was none of your business, but for the sake of this thread I'll chime in. My LTR partner is 3 years younger than I am, and the biggest age difference I've ever had with someone is 5 years...but I do not have 'play partners'; just her. I've been in a poly relationship before, but it was rather normal and really boring, because no one acted like a huge crazy creep about it. It didn't change my life because it's not a 'lifestyle'; it's just something I like. I can't play with strangers or acquaintances, though, and I'm personally extremely put off by the idea of casual play and casual sex. Not all people into kink and BDSM like playing and having sex with random people, or playing with people they're not romantically involved with. There are just as many variations with kinky relationships as there are with not kinky ones. :eng101:

Age differences that large aren't always that bad, but in this case I feel like the age difference between them gives him advantage over her in experience, and it makes it much easier to emotionally and mentally manipulate her. I'm uncomfortable with the idea of these two together, and I hope that this girl knows what she's doing...but she probably doesn't, and will come out of this hurt.

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Jan 15, 2014

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

This thread is the best loving thread.

Silent protest from the dog cage is loving hysterical.

He's dreaming of sitting by the fire with her stapled to the ground and laying on a you-skin rug right now. Having dirty, nasty sex on top of it. Sometimes they wonder if they should get new roommates as the poo poo stains never really come out of human skin.

drill press corps
Sep 28, 2007

Only my friends can call me Pigfucker.

Namarrgon posted:

When they come in, tell them (yes, them) the rules are that the door stays unlocked, there is a spare handcuff key next to the door and she has a way (find something) to summon you or James. If not tell them you will call the cops on Mike 5 minutes after he leaves to tell them he kidnapped someone. Whether you actually do so doesn't matter. Stay firm and repeat that this is not a negotiation.

Completely serious by the way. You might be a killjoy but they are seriously making this your problem and so they will have to work with the solution.

THIS. Once their play-time creates legal issues for you, you have EVERY right (and responsibility) to tell them that you are not willing to participate in their sex life. A hearty "get a hotel room for this poo poo" is perfectly reasonable.

Broken Record
Jan 3, 2012

Yellow Jackson posted:

We don't hang out that much all three of us, but we all do/did geocaching together which was pretty fun.

Mike - "No guys, it's just a little further down this path. Really? I have cell signal this deep in the woods. I could totally call for help if something happened to you..err. us."

WWZD
Nov 17, 2010

it all makes sense now

Mort posted:

More like

OP don't see it alone.

I hit the gold for this thing of beauty.

Now, how do I get the Jimmy stutter out of my head?

"Stan says you're a c-cun-continuing source of inspiration."

Editing, it's what I do.

WWZD fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Jan 15, 2014

Send_Ninjas
Oct 10, 2006
Imagine if Mike never explained what he was going to do and just went ahead with his crazy scheme.

The thread title would be "My roommate went to costco and there's loud classical music blasting from his locked room. What do I do?"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Freakbox posted:

I would say that it was none of your business, but for the sake of this thread I'll chime in. My LTR partner is 3 years younger than I am, and the biggest age difference I've ever had with someone is 5 years...but I do not have 'play partners'; just her. I've been in a poly relationship before, but it was rather normal and really boring, because no one acted like a huge crazy creep about it. It didn't change my life because it's not a 'lifestyle'; it's just something I like. I can't play with strangers or acquaintances, though, and I'm personally extremely put off by the idea of casual play and casual sex. Not all people into kink and BDSM like playing and having sex with random people, or playing with people they're not romantically involved with. There are just as many variations with kinky relationships as there are with not kinky ones. :eng101:

Age differences that large aren't always that bad, but in this case I feel like the age difference between them gives him advantage over her in experience, and it makes it much easier to emotionally and mentally manipulate her. I'm uncomfortable with the idea of these two together, and I hope that this girl knows what she's doing...but she probably doesn't, and will come out of this hurt.

"It isn't your business but I'll chime in about how this gross thing isn't gross" should be the loving motto of BDSM in general.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Freakbox posted:

Thanks for the info, very enlightening. Would you also be willing to share you & your partner's weight, as well as your favourite animes?

Namarrgon
Dec 23, 2008

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
I think people who consistently call sex 'play' are creepy.

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
i've been looking for a thread where i can both mock people with weird kinks and yet share my own weird kinks that are totally not gross and icky like the people mentioned in the op

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
It's not necessary to be mentally hosed up to be into kink poo poo, but it sure helps. This is obvious to me, hosed up stuff happening can cause weird sexual manifestations down the line. It's weird that the kink community and its supporters take offense to this.

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
lol this thread is full of human garbage, good job

Konar posted:

It's not necessary to be mentally hosed up to be into kink poo poo, but it sure helps.

you'r poo poo. youre poo poo

Namarrgon posted:

I think people who consistently call sex 'play' are creepy.

wow that's super cool here's a thought: mind your own loving business lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

someone uses a word to describe thing. haha what a creep. man what a creepster. he's saying word. this makes me mad in my tiny little brain

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

BDSM is like 80% compensating for self-esteem issues with weird sex.

you have a tiny dick? sorry that's not meant to be a question mark there. it's an assertion. you're a dickless little moron and everyone around you knows you have shrivvvelled little balls

MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT
drat, brony on a rampage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

horse mans posted:

someone uses a word to describe thing. haha what a creep. man what a creepster. he's saying word. this makes me mad in my tiny little brain

im p. much lolling forever at all these shitlord normies who think its bad that i cant reach orgasm without my gf pretending to be 5 yearso ld and crying while i insert my cheesy phimosis dick into her rear end hole.

• Locked thread