Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Opposite Worlds: What the hell?

EDIT: Orange and teal wins again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Atlantean beast looks neat.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Bored posted:

Just the one.

He got it off a My Chemical Romance video.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Okay, what is it with this show and dye-job redheads?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I thought the moleman looked fine - not great but decent - and didn't deserve to get slagged on as bad as it did. Possibly they just want to make it look like a question who they kick instead of everyone knowing it's Darren for that crappy panoramic vision thing.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Welp. That's a bullshit call.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I've seen them praise a contestant to high heaven for embodying the "classic" of whatever it was they decided to build. This seems arbitrary as hell. Did they just not like Graham and I wasn't watching close enough to pick up on it?

Lemniscate Blue fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Mar 26, 2014

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Yeah I'm loving stoked for the Jim Henson show here.

EDIT That little flower eyeball they keep showing is cool as hell.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
gently caress yeah Fizzgig.

Ooh, undersea. Should get some wild weirdness if they know what's good for them.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I don't like Baldy McArrogantBeard much so far.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I had the same question, time to do some internet stalking.

http://alexisrudd.com/gallery.php#filter=.costume Looks furry to me.

Guess you gotta make a living though.

VVV I can't find anything about Russ doing fursuits.

Lemniscate Blue fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Mar 26, 2014

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
How much of the build time did Russ spend just kinda sulking and bitching because working with Tina wasn't going his way? Looks like half the time they had him on camera he was just pouting. At least Tina was getting poo poo done.

EDIT: Also the puppeteers appear to be strange and awesome people.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Tina and Russ seeing who can knife each other first. This ought to be a gas.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
The prawn with the sort-of-wings and the red ventral surface is my favorite. Floyd is cute though, you're right.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Depends on what the requirements are. This time what they wanted was something you might actually find on the bottom of the ocean, which I think asks more realism than other challenges might.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Well, I hope they both take that as one hell of a wakeup call and start acting like grownups.

Bored posted:

This. From what we saw, though, she really wouldn't let him say anything during the design process. But there really was no reason to bring up how much he hated working with her at that point.

I've worked with people like that, they honestly expect you to rapid-fire right back at them and shoot down their ideas if you don't agree, and they don't take it personally. They were just incompatible and it brought out the worst in them. I think they can both shake it off and start getting better with teamwork.

Lemniscate Blue fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Mar 26, 2014

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I'll be honest, I kind of wanted to see someone do a penanggalan, but that's a little far-fetched.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
You know, I kind of wondered if this would happen, given the numbers discussion earlier and it being labeled "Part 1" on the cable guide.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I'm starting to think Russ is going to be an albatross for every team he's on until he gets canned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
He just outed himself as basically unemployable by anyone outside ND. I don't know how many jobs in the field there are in the middle of nowhere.

• Locked thread