Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Chokes McGee posted:

Perhaps the internet is already closed, and I'm just making all these posts myself on a local server as some sort of elaborate MPD coping mechanism.

Check and mate, other Chokes personalities. :smug:

Nobody was supposed to know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5FRPfGiC8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Literally nobody who doesn't remember it from when it happened believes me when I bring this up. They're incredulous that this could've been allowed to happen. It's such a huge-scale crime.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Install Windows posted:

"This research echoes the findings of another report earlier in the summer by the OECD, which compared countries in terms of their broadband-only prices. Across all 10 download speeds and capacities, it consistently ranked the US near the bottom."

And are triple play prices lower than broadband-only prices?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Wait, I was completely wrong and the FCC's not part of the Executive. I learned something!

Pope Guilty fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Feb 10, 2015

• Locked thread