Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Amarkov posted:

I doubt this is deliberate throttling, if only because Netflix hasn't tried to claim that it is yet.

Does it seem the comcast customer service call involving those two tech-journalists did more damage to comcast as a brand than any of these net neutrality arguments?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

We're clearly hosed, no matter how often fishmech fishmechs.

Google will arrive in your city sometime in the 2030's. Buck up friend, be sure to pay Comcast timely or their innovation will be lacking in punch!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

If they ban municipalities right to make ISPs :laffo:

That's when were hosed for a good long time until the market correction which should happen, definitely.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Are FCC decisions capable of being heard before the SCOTUS? Telecoms are clearly injured by Bolshevik Tom Wheeler.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Net Neutrality is good, force all conservatives back onto telegraphs if they don't stop bitching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Shortest Path posted:

I have seen nothing but pseudo-Libertarian whining about this on any of the other websites I frequent, including the comments of otherwise liberal news sources. It's pretty depressing.

Why? Libertarians are nobodies, and if anything it's just a thing where the country has left it vague before and now it is not vague and Serious People have to write 1500 words for a check.

• Locked thread