Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

cr0y posted:

:siren: THE FCC HAS APPROVED WHEELER'S OPEN INTERNET PLAN :siren:

We're all gonna die! :byodood:

Right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Mo_Steel posted:

"Then I saw when the FCC broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a Netflix account; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer."

Freakazoid_ posted:

"When the FCC broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a public utilities van, went out; and to him who sat at the wheel, it was granted to place optic fibers in the earth, and that men would download from one another at gigabyte speeds; and an optical network terminal was given to him."

Then when the FCC opened the third seal I heard the third living creature saying, "Come!" So I looked, and here came a Google fiber van! The one who rode it had Gigabit Internet +TV in his hand.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Hope someone has the balls to answer that truthfully and call the bill bullshit with a pretty label.

Lipstick on a pig is so 2012

• Locked thread