Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
We're clearly hosed, no matter how often fishmech fishmechs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Nintendo Kid posted:

Interesting how you didn't even attempt to give any logic, evidence, or argument this time. Typical for people who actually believe in this sort of stuff, it's like Satanic Panic for internet nerds.

Believe in this sort of stuff? Dude, it's legislature, not a seance.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Nintendo Kid posted:

Then you should be able to show it, for once.

But you can't because it isn't there.

I have zero desire to prove to you how astronomically awful this decision would be, the evidence is everywhere. By now if you don't get it, that's on you.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Nintendo Kid posted:

You have zero desire because you can't even name a decision or law.

Yeah, they just don't exist. Darn. Again: evidence is aplenty, but I've read your posts and have zero desire to give you something to obsessively pick apart.

99% of the comments to the FCC are in support of Net Neutrality. Why don't you explain why the upcoming decision is nothing to worry about?

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Jarmak posted:

Is this legit or is this nerds getting excited about something that will never happen?

As someone who hasn't bought cable TV for a decade, I'm so ready for this.

I was legit surprised to see this FCC make meaningful net neutrality decisions, so I'm intrigued. I've been paying attention to politics for some time now, so I'm not holding my breath. We all know what the opposite of progress is.

• Locked thread