Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Look, that's only like 8 or 9 people that Christie has direct contact with on an ongoing basis. How could he possibly have known about all this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

The only thing that can save Christie is that the rest of the GOP is unbelievably unelectable. Newt loving Gingrich was competitive in the 2012 Primary.

Newt Gingrich.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Holy poo poo Christie, you dumb fat gently caress

edit: Let's not overlook the fact that despite Christie trying run New Jersey like a mob boss, Dawn Zimmer is playing the game like an absolute pro. Wait until Christie is at his weakest and then exact your revenge. This Sandy Funds thing wouldn't have gotten nearly the attention it deserves if she let it fly earlier, and Christie would have been in a much better position to resist and seek retribution.

Grand Theft Autobot fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jan 24, 2014

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

What exactly would Scott Walker run on? Wisconsin is completely hosed right now.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Christie Declares Christie Exonerated!

Whew! Sure glad that's all over with. And to think the Dems would have gotten away with it if not for that smiley photo.

• Locked thread