Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terces
Mar 27, 2010

I found an old photobucket album of mine with a bunch of screenshots of RS from 2008 and before. Pizza Lady asked me to share this ancient poo poo with the thread, so I uploaded everything to an imgur album. Hopefully this works properly.

http://imgur.com/a/nlxMD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

I liked your album. It makes me feel better about mine. :unsmith:

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

I can't wait to see what happens next week in the Goon House.

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

Elf City is out, and while dicking around I noticed something funny in the Smithy...

Is that loving swamp tar in the air?

Apparently when you drop something in there, it appears on the ceiling instead of the floor. You can probably guess my next action.

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

Congrats on your sweet throne.

The 'just some divination' video by that J1mmy guy is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

Guess who won a godsword on the last day of the raffle? And it's my favorite God!

:woop:

• Locked thread