Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caufman
May 7, 2007

Endorph posted:

Then there's the ones where two hot guys gently caress.

Do these play differently than the former?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Antistar01 posted:

It boggles my mind that this kind of 'pay money to skip gameplay' design is so popular.

I mean, you're literally paying money to not play the game.

Sounds like a genius modern-day Tom Sawyer ploy. What the human creature will do voluntarily is very amusing.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Nihilarian posted:

Why are we talking about voices now?

Why... not?

I did prefer Hale to Meer. Both of them were fine actors (Bioware does seem to get consistently convincing VAs) , Hale has the advantage of not sounding like another generic spaceman.

Any list of the most famous voice actresses probably has to include Jennifer Hale, but one up-and-comer I've been paying attention to is Laura Bailey. She gave two stand-out performances in Saints Row 3 and 4 as the female Boss, really capturing that over-the-top action hero character. A couple more roles like that and I think she'll realy cement her name.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Mordaedil posted:

I guess it'd be one thing if I was still doing it, but this is about the same level as saying "I made lovely flash animations on newgrounds as a kid", isn't it? It's like ten years ago, I figured I could kinda put it behind me now.

Hey I hear you. Who got onto these forums because they've been having such a well-adjusted life up until then?

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Long Live the Queen confirms what my education taught me: no one is ever in the mood to study Economics.

• Locked thread