Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScotchDK
Aug 14, 2008

mmmh, smooth...
Growing up in a family dominated by girls(as in for some reason everyone had two girls and one boy), I grew up with a different view of what a girl game is. Its more about doing something constructive, instead of destructive. It was my oldest sister that got me into Civilization, back on the Amiga, and my female cousins that got me into strategy games(Warcraft 2, tycoon games, TBS).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScotchDK
Aug 14, 2008

mmmh, smooth...
I think the festival going on in the background is Roskilde festival, judging by the tent. Not that it explains anything, but there you go.

ScotchDK
Aug 14, 2008

mmmh, smooth...
I think this kinda counts as a dressup game? http://store.steampowered.com/app/262490/

ScotchDK
Aug 14, 2008

mmmh, smooth...
Holy gently caress, that reverse makeover! I had to stop looking when she started chewing on rocks. I felt like it was some surreal look into people suffering from depression.

• Locked thread