Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I play girl games... oh wait that's pretty much any game. What's wrong with pink? That's the "official" Goon color!
I used to spend a lot of time hanging out with my friend Amber and playing a lot of Spongebob and Zelda, that's Girl Games right?
EDIT: My ex used to make me play Sims so I just had our avatars make out a lot, but she used to cheat and just give herself a ton of free money while I tried to actually play the game normally. Sad thing was, the only person in the house that had a job was the bloody cat.

Dreadwroth fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jan 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Hey it's totally awesome to like whatever, tomboys are awesome! Some of my best friends are tomboys! Gender identity is a fascinating topic because while sexuality is fairly binary, the gender of a specific human is more liquid. But I might be wrong, so I hope I don't insult anyone.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Uhhh I think I meant biological sex, but I am probably wrong so feel free to ignore my halfassed opinions on sexuality. And yes, gently caress the patriarchy.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Because you must rely on us to do it for you!
Wait.... oh I am a dummy.
Hah!
EDIT: I have no idea why but I watched some Laci Green videos about Sex Objects, but I am really ok with it. She is really cool.

• Locked thread