Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Powerfrog posted:

I would like to see some of those "dating sim" games. I remember a surprising amount of them had nothing sexual about them at all. And an unsurprising amount of them did.

Otome Games?

Hakuoki has been mostly LP'ed over in this thread it hits the end game a few times as afaik so should still be a good read.

Someone if they wish (read: are crazy) can jump on over to Ren'ai and delve into some original English language visual novels that will have female main characters.

For actual dating sim games for women the Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side games I know have translation patches for the first two on DS.
They seem to be well liked since Konami is still producing the series.

If anyone knows Japanese how is Dengeki Girl's Style?
Which is a monthly released magazine about games aimed towards a female audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread