Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Psychedelic Eyeball posted:

Are there any girl games that aren't there to remind you that if you're a girl, you're utterly screwed and must spend 500 dollars in beauty products every day?

Mass Effect.

Edit:
Oh wait, in Mass Effect 2 you have to spend plenty of resources to remove those glowing scars on your face, and become the beautiful porcelain gun goddess that you are inside.

Mass Effect 1 and 3 still stand.

StoryTime fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Jan 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Veloxyll posted:

[...]Femshep[...]

I rest my case.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

grancheater posted:

It's 3AM I gave it my best :effort:

Beaten like a girl, but here's a scrolling version:

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

This is uncomfortable in many ways :smith:

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uya7uvw1VzE

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Incel Documentary posted:

[...]best part is how you can kick your boyfriend to the curb and just date someone else entirely.

Yep, that's it. That's the awful.

For all of you who not in the know, the premise of this game is that you and your boyfriend got in a motorcycle accident, and he hit his head hard enough to forget all about you. A perfect opportunity to date all these other guys, while he's bedridden in a hospital, right? What a loving harrowing plot device. It's like anime Silent Hill 2.

I kind of like the title song, though.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Devious Vacuum posted:

In celebration of this, I have created a batch of avatar-sized images! Y'all are doing a way better job than me, though:

Above and beyond call of duty.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

I knew you were a man of taste as soon as I saw you! I'd recognize that fabric a mile away. We might actually share tailors, now how about that!

Tell you what, I think we're really bonding here. And I don't say this just to anyone.

But I do know when a man needs a good, used boat.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Devious Vacuum posted:

Oh my gosh. I want this last one as an avatar so bad but it's over the filesize limit. HELP

I WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL

That is an amazing gif.

Chocolatekake probably has the original files still, it doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to snip 30k off somewhere with access to them. You'll have to attract 'em back to the thread somehow :).

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Devious Vacuum posted:

To clarify, I am not asking for someone to buy me an avatar, y'all don't need to do that, I have five dollars, geez. I just really want a gif that works, and I will bribe you with

:siren: THIS UPDATE :siren:

with Kaubocks

In which I traumatize Kaubocks forever. By the way, have you been watching his and Panzer's Saints Row 2 LP? You should.

Jesus gently caress, that eye surgery. That was really hard to watch. I have some bad personal memories about doctors and ocular health. My pupils have been different sizes from a very young age, perhaps from birth. Didn't cause problems at all, until someone (me) pointed out the fact. After that, I had some really scary goggles attached to my skull, so that the lens could get close enough to inspect my retinas, or ocular pressure, or something. I also was told to look into a machine and tell the doctor how many lights I could see. (I missed the Star Trek reference at the time. Later, it was kinda hilarious)

After a couple of iterations my eyes were confirmed to just kinda be what they are. No need for eye-correcting lasers here, my current design glasses would deflect such beams anyway :cool:.

StoryTime fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Feb 8, 2014

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

chocolatekake posted:

The original is 97.5KB, imgur adds to the size a bit unfortunately. I managed to get it down to 54.4KB at the smallest, but the quality's pretty bad I think. And even then I don't know how to get it down more, since I'm pretty bad at this. I'll try and trim down the source frames though.

Edit: I made some concessions and got it down under 30KB, two speeds again. It's a bit smaller and has fewer frames, but I think it's still alright.

Good loving job, both are beautiful.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Kloro posted:

I forgot about those! Those are usually called combination microwaves though, aren't they? I can see why a translator would be confused.

I've never had one - do they operate the way the ones in the games do, with a timer and a digital temperature setting?

I've never heard about those either. It seems like a good idea, an extra heat element would be super useful in a small apartment without a proper oven. But what about the steam coming off of cooking? Wouldn't that just melt the top off of the device, or blow all the steam at your face? What is this thing, how do you use it?

Games > Let's Play! > BACHELOR COOKING ADVICE <3

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Onean posted:

I forgot to mention this earlier, but that's an amazing show. Can't remember the name of it though. :(

Absolutely Tasty.

Available here, with english subtitles: http://www.teamgaki.com/more-subtitles/
Scroll down to where you see "Torrent 2 (8.3GB)", all the translated AT episodes are in that torrent.

Yeah, it's 8 gigs, but your friendly neighborhood torrent client should have options to get one file at a time. And after you see a couple of episodes, you'll probably want to get the 32 gigabyte all-inclusive torrent anyway.

Might be on youtube as well, haven't really checked.

StoryTime fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Feb 8, 2014

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

OmanyteJackson posted:

and that one was made from the mermaid dress up game. seriously.:black101:

This is more Skyrim than Skyrim itself.

Trying to sneak up on dragons on their perch, and scoring a base jumping 2-handed weapon backstab is just one of the ways you can make your own fun in that game. I think this image illustrates the feeling well.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Not gonna lie. If asked, I'd go on a totally sweet voyage with the pirates of Sirius. I'd read the waiver very carefully first, though.

Night Gaunt posted:

~*~*~MATURE ROMANCE~*~*~*~
Because nothing says mature relationship like impressing your partner with a cute avatar <3.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Devious Vacuum posted:

I'm already on it.

EDIT:

This was way harder than I thought it would be.

Coincidence? I think not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

tlarn posted:

I really have too much fun making little avatars.

No I Can't

I approve this post made by forums user tlarn.

• Locked thread