Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

Boyfriend Maker is the best dress-up game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

Senerio posted:

So I was bored and I looked up Girl Games Chess because of the Mod Challenge going on, and I saw Easy Chess on one of the girl games sites. I was so hoping for something over the top like lipstick pawns and whatnot so I could show y'all, but it's just a dude who wrote a bad AI for the opponent.

And then there's the inevitable chess-themed dressup game:

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

'Sokay, I wasn't going to sleep tonight anyway.

http://howtodraw.123peppy.com/baby-face/1760

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

I like the shading technique you used on the U. Where did you learn that?

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

chocolatekake posted:

That mom looked distressed by something other than her baby...if we look closely I think we can figure out what she was really scared of.

girl games girl games girl games :stonk:

The size ratios threw me. Baby's head is bigger than mother's torso. Candy vendor is a poorly-disguised extraterrestrial. I mean, it's possible that all the characters are drawn in radically different styles because they were "borrowed" from other projects-- but that would be unethical. I'm afraid it's all body horror, all the time in the land of not-Baby not-Hazel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

You made art.

• Locked thread