Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Best Christmas
May 13, 2011

Heavy Sigh posted:

Roll Next
(With Heavy Sigh, Simply Simon, Loco, and Assoonasitis)

I think I can only watch this in small doses. Jesus, that dancing level is making my head spin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Best Christmas
May 13, 2011

Oh well it can't possibly get any worse can it?

:catstare: Nope, it absolutely can. I have not judged a human being any harder than I have the person behind the idea for this loving plastic surgeon game.

The Best Christmas
May 13, 2011

Cats are arguably the most judgmental of them all! They do, however, have bad taste in clothing, so you're probably safe.

Also, I just realized that I'm pretty sure you were supposed to actually type out the text in that kissing-and-then-doing-things-while-your-date-is-likely-just-loving-the-waiter simulator.

The Best Christmas
May 13, 2011

You can put a heart on your cardboard box. That kind of works, right?

The Best Christmas
May 13, 2011

We do not know how to properly girl game without proper supervision. SORRY, DVAC. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Best Christmas
May 13, 2011

If anyone on this subforum ever talks about what LPs could be, everyone should point to this finale video.

The blue paint making her cry (presumably, by complete accident) is the best part, really. A beautiful end to what is probably both the funniest and most depressing LP of all time.

• Locked thread