Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Awh yis.

I expect to see some Barbie's Horse Adventure in this thread. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

gobbledygoat posted:

Destroy the patriarchy and let me be a lesbian in the harvest moon nintendo.

This but ironically.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

tlarn posted:

Ghoulia is the best of the Monster High bunch and I'll hear nothing else on the subject. :colbert:

I'm glad Monster High is trying to be forward but I look at it as someone who's semi-artsy and all I see is how disproportionately thin these girls are and how every last one of them is drawn the exact same way just with different hair/clothes/accessories.

Maybe asking for a unique look for each character is too much because Animation Costs but feh at that unrealistic thinness.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Gonna use Boyfriend Maker to create some really terrible valentines. :getin:

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Dubstep Gear was programmed only to drop the bass and is very ambitious.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Those arm tattoos are called Mendi, that's traditional for Indian brides to get! This game only had it on the forearms, which is something only the bridal accompaniment gets. Bridal Mendi encompasses your hands (including the palms) and usually goes all the way up your arms. It stains into your skin and stays there for a long time. When I got it done it took almost 4 months to fade.

I love the "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" cover there, btw.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Mar 6, 2014

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Devious Vacuum posted:

Oh, neat! I got the feeling the game wasn't complete garbage, but it's hard to tell what is and isn't garbage after you've lived through Tribal Girl Dress-Up.

It even had appropriate Muslim Saris and Lehengas, I'm actually gonna give that game a pass and a decent rating for at least knowing a bit about Indian weddings (and acknowledging the existence of Muslim ones! Which is bonus points IMHO.)

When you introduced it I was expecting something much less tasteful which just goes to show where you've put me mentally, Girls Games.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Wait a sec, what's going on in that dressing room? Is there a guy hiding back there?

THERE IS. Too spooky.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
He's not working either, hiding back there and creeping on her. :colbert:

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Devious Vacuum posted:

I don't believe in YouTube comments. If you got somethin' to say, ye can say it here where a bunch of slightly more rational people can dogpile on your wrong opinions :black101:

i hate u nd u smell cuz u liek gurl games n they r dum like u.

As unintentional as it was because of the nature of their body-placement program and general laziness/cheapness to make separate scenes for gender Mass Effect with Fem!Shep is cathartic as gently caress. Headbutt all the things, punch all the reporters. :black101:

Also, I have to vent about the role fat women seem to always play in the media. They are either loud and obnoxious (this archetype is almost always poor as well to continue poverty conceptions) or :nyd: black women or dumb. I cannot think of a film or show offhand where an overweight women has not been depicted in one of these three stereotypical manners. :smith:

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
/\/\/\

"Nerd girls" have it rough too because they are either gross and pathetic or are only nerds in passing and are more likely just The Girlfriend.

Seriously, watching Big Bang Theory is like reading a really bad video game webcomic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Devious Vacuum posted:

:siren: Update time! :siren:

with DurpTwoTwo

The copyright infringement in this episode is so intense (the full, uncut Dora the Explorer theme and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun) that I had to replace all the music so YouTube wouldn't flag my video. GIRL GAMES.

I'd have sung with you, Dvac. :colbert:

Her twitchy arm and frightened glances were achingly sympathetic and this was obviously completely unintentional on the designers part.

• Locked thread